Jack Monroe #102 Stop getting Bond wrong!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve read this tweet five times now and I still can’t understand what she’s on about? Why can’t she just use the kitchen worktop? Why has she got the extendable table middle bits out?
It’s probably my non-maverick mind but none of this makes any sense to me.
View attachment 304552
hand washing between cooking stuff. You know if she's using meat or coughs or..... My god! Where the fook is food standards?
Erm..🙋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Can we just take a moment to really stop and look at the state of her insta grid right now. If you scrolled past this would you think it's the page of a person who writes recipes for a living?

View attachment 304611
The only thing remotely edible amongst that lot is the pizza. Hardly difficult considering it is a bought pizza base, tinned tomatoes, fancy cheese and imported asparagus (bought by Bubble Butt roommate).

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I think you know the answer to that, don't you?
Chickenpox? Measles? I don't think she's suffered with either of these afflictions.... YET.

Oh ~strewth~ surely it can't be a facetune fail?! Jack doesn't tamper with her photos, her jawline is naturally blurry and she's standing in another of those literal sunbeams that melts your wrinkles away and turn you into an adolescent boy!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I appreciate that clothing is the lowest of priorities for families but if you’ve got £350 for a scarf you don’t need to be buying a mesh PLT dress to wear once to a virtual awards ceremony do you 🤷🏻‍♀️
Dear heart, you well know that she found that scarf in a muddy puddle.

Now duck off. xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Oh she must have decided to stop taking a break from TV, will be nice to see her back on our screens soon. Perhaps she’s back on This Morning
Decked 😂! That is my second favourite (after Lenny, natch). I don’t want to know what Mat-ly’s doing with his hand but it’s cracking me up 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
This one has finally got me, I am sat on my own and could not stop myself laughing (why should I?) I think it's the crepey kneck with the facetuned face, the tongue, the fork, the hair, the look to the camera.....I just love it all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
She does actually look very unwell and gaunt in that photo. I have absolutely no sympathy for her as all of her miseries are self-inflicted and self-perpetuated, but I do wonder if Louisa’s return as “Bubble Buddy” (🤮) is some kind of intervention. It would also explain what seems to be quite a rare family lunch before lockdown. Mission accomplished for Jackie.

I’m sure she’s very consciously made herself thin and tired for this express purpose, given that she supposedly has robust, private MH care, but her family and couple of friends do have a duty of care to her while she still has SB at home. She must be an absolute nightmare to know and be around.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
This one has finally got me, I am sat on my own and could not stop myself laughing (why should I?) I think it's the crepey kneck with the facetuned face, the tongue, the fork, the hair, the look to the camera.....I just love it all.
It’s the wink that polished me off 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
There is no way this woman laboured in silence for 30 hours.
I struggle to believe she's ever been silent for as much as 30 seconds. The bubble hostage should try putting a cloth over her like you do with a budgie to trick them into going to sleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Can we just take a moment to really stop and look at the state of her insta grid right now. If you scrolled past this would you think it's the page of a person who writes recipes for a living?

View attachment 304611
My Grandfather, God rest him, would have looked at all of those and made some sort of reference to 'The Backdoor Trots' a term which always made me laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I struggle to believe she's ever been silent for as much as 30 seconds. The bubble hostage should try putting a cloth over her like you do with a budgie to trick them into going to sleep.
You lot have creased me this morning. So good for a cheer up in these dark times. Love you all. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 40
The Pescatarian Bodybuilder and 30 Hours of Silent Labour [isn't silent labour a scientology thing???] are my top 2 lies in these now 102 threads of deceit.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Even better with a...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.