Jack Monroe #100 Jack Monroe and The Jimmy Nail Experience - she’s still lying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i agree with whoever said the 'relapse' was the tool for gaslighting and reeling louisa back in. I've dated a psychotic narcissist before so i can't help but feel sorry for her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
“We’re both workaholics*”

*although I did sleep until 1730 in the evening and now I’m just twatting about on Twitter.

What’s that posh cow comedian with the dog and the high court judge dad - didn’t her name being with L, fuckin Lulu or something? Could equally be her - how the hell can Louisa be WFH and done by 4 when Biden will definitely be called as winner tonight?

Might also explain why Cooper did a runner if she brought her dog for the lockdown holiday?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
She went to bed at about 10.30am and woke up gone 5? She makes me sick.

Reactions: 26
“We’re both workaholics*”

*although I did sleep until 1730 in the evening and now I’m just twatting about on Twitter.

What’s that posh cow comedian with the dog and the high court judge dad - didn’t her name being with L, fuckin Lulu or something? Could equally be her - how the hell can Louisa be WFH and done by 4 when Biden will definitely be called as winner tonight?

Might also explain why Cooper did a runner if she brought her dog for the lockdown holiday?
oh my god! But what about 'film and tv' on that ridiculous covid schedule? it's insane that we can even speculate to this detail 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Also "one of the conditions" of living in the crappy bungalow 😬😬, it's amazing how many red flags Jack can display in the space of just a few tweets.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
I thought Jack was so controlling that she said she didn't want anyone else cooking?!

Reactions: 36
I thought Jack was so controlling that she said she didn't want anyone else cooking?!
she probably feels threatened by louisa doing actual important work. Can imagine her moodily writing out stuff she reads on the guardian with her highlighter pens and glancing over at L in important tv meetings and deciding to assert her dominance by insisting on giving her lessons on something that Jack is the expert* in

*she is most certainly not an expert

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
oh my god! But what about 'film and tv' on that ridiculous covid schedule? it's insane that we can even speculate to this detail 😂
lol what has become of us? On balance I think it probably is Louisa but I just can’t reconcile how she’d be home with time to twit about in the kitchen while the news looks like it does! Regardless, whichever L it is is loaded and Jack is on a narc high at the power she’s wielding over them.

Reactions: 31
perhaps 'bubble buddy' has offered to do some cooking (so she has something edible to eat) and Jack will only let her if she takes some lessons first?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
With my first pay I bought Shaun of the Dead on DVD and a load of clothes from New Look. For some reason I was really into Trinny & Susannah’s book at the time and 16 year old me followed their tips on dressing 50 years older than I was. I distinctly remember a knee length brown skirt and green jumper combo than I wouldn’t be seen dead in now. My emo phase started a year later and hasn’t ended.
Your outfit reminded me of when I read about the best clothes for attracting a man based on colour and texture or some such bollocks... fast forward to being in a nightclub in a pink pencil skirt, lilac short-sleeved shirt, hair scraped up (men like seeing your neck according to my source) and one of those weird dangly string/feather horror of a necklace. Remember those? A long shoelace thing with a feather on each end and you kind of garrotted yourself with it. Needless to say I did not pull that night. 18 looking 48.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
How long has 'BB' been there for? and already publicly berating her 🙄 The stakes are so high yet she still can't help herself from acting like a raging bleep!
Without being funny, I shortened it to BB a couple of pages back because I think typing out 'Bubble Buddy' twice in a row might've made me vomit. I'm not sure who shortened it first, and maybe it's the obvious thing to do anyway. For all I know another Frau did it first, I'm a terrible speed reader when I'm trying to catch up. But could potentially be another sign she's reading here.

I wonder if *ahem* BB has been there longer than we realise, though. And if it's Louisa, why is she putting up with this patronising Tweet-fest? She is an educated, successful woman and whilst I honestly question why the duck she wants to be with Jack/scampers around giggling and fizzing and hiding That Man's recipe books...she is maaaaany tiers above Jack in being human.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Right so no more pretending your poor as u took on the bungalow as a couple. Your a couple again. I refuse to say bleeping bubble whatever I cannot I will not.

Also at the same time no more feeling sorry for Louisa she sees her tip jar her grifting her begging on twitter and chose to go back and live with her. Shes probably one of the same

• Haha
Reactions: 29
That menu sounds yuk. Sorry BB - just scoffed a lovely slow cooked vegetarian sausage and lentil casserole with buttery mash. Sucks to be you!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It's only Day 2 of lockdown and Jack's already smothering Louisa. It's really suffocating. Maybe this is why SHE LEFT the first time.

Reactions: 27
no more feeling sorry for Louisa she sees her tip jar her grifting her begging on twitter and chose to go back and live with her.
This is true but the way Jack speaks *about* her in *public* makes me feel itchy, god knows what's happening behind closed doors.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.