Jack Monroe #100 Jack Monroe and The Jimmy Nail Experience - she’s still lying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jaysus, are we sure this is Louisa and not another new Mrs J?

And if it is not L then who do we think she has snared?

Reactions: 26
Jaysus, are we sure this is Louisa and not another new Mrs J?

And if it is not L then who do we think she has snared?
Nah it’s def Louisa - Jack accidentally-on-purpose made sure you could just see it was a L on her household Covid rules she posted and Louisa is a proper veggie.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
So much talk of cigarettes, alcohol and clothes (More Menthols, Wild Turkey and DMs were my purchases), I completely read the following wrong (I think)

1604686638221.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
she seems to have been quite careful to not say if she will document the dishes of Conditions of Bungalow Bubbling (🥴) or not... 🤔

I'm putting it on the list anyway 😈

eta, oh so she *will* be reporting back. ok then
I know this could be JM attempting 'humour' but it is another disguise that she was the one who put on a whole show to drag BB back in. She talks about L (she already made clear in the past that she is unable to cook) as if she was completely ******** or a naughty school girl. It is unloving, offputting to the max. If someone portrayed/treated me like that I would leave the house quicker than you can say "chop chop". This is repulsive. Also the lingo, Jacko always referring to sth as tradition and ritual...she has not stuck around anywhere long enough for her to talk about anything that is being repeated or lasts.

Edit: Oops, got censored. Sorry!

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
How long has 'BB' been there for? and already publicly berating her 🙄 The stakes are so high yet she still can't help herself from acting like a raging bleep!
I know, I was thinking exactly the same thing!! Just anticipating her photographing Louisa's food to publicly mock it (the irony!)

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
I'm going to start feeling sorry for Louisa again aren't I? Even though she's a GROWN WOMAN who should DEFINITELY KNOW BETTER. But I guess you could say that about any dysfunctional/ borderline abusive relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Honestly, so bored at the moment. I’m just lurking until the (inevitable) drama happens...

workaholics - go duck yourself Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
coming so soon after the "bang, not a whimper" comment, I misinterpreted the "wheedling her to let us film it" for a minute there 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.