Jack Monroe #100 Jack Monroe and The Jimmy Nail Experience - she’s still lying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You didn't stay up all night you lying ninny. You are a lazy, disorganised chaos of a person. You have got back into your happy place with a wealthy older woman paying for you and your nutty ideas of what living well means.
You are still stealing money off people on benefits and pensions you lying scammer.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 77
she seems to have been quite careful to not say if she will document the dishes of Conditions of Bungalow Bubbling (🥴) or not... 🤔

I'm putting it on the list anyway 😈

eta, oh so she *will* be reporting back. ok then

Reactions: 24
so bleeping patronising! At least louisa has an actual job beyond buying people in australia monster munch in exchange for pity donations once a month

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
She's really not, Jack.
There was a film with Richard Harris and he had to go through this horrific 'right of passage' to become a member of an American First Nation tribe..
I'd rather do that than have Jack Monroe show me anything in a kitchen.
I wouldn't even want her to show me where her kitchen door was.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Why the duck is she calling her BB...face/palm this security feature is even worse then the comic filter. Plot twist imagine it's not Louisa and this person doesn't even exist. Wouldn't put it past her would we?

If it is Louisa she must already be exasperated at the amount of time Jack is spending Tweeting instead of teaching her how to cook (somehow, since Jack doesn't know either)

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Okay Bubble-Buddy-Jack is already my least favourite incarnation and it's been 5 minutes.

• Haha
Reactions: 80
You didn't stay up all night you lying ninny. You are a lazy, disorganised chaos of a person. You have got back into your happy place with a wealthy older woman paying for you and your nutty ideas of what living well means.
You are still stealing money off people on benefits and pensions you lying scammer.
Yes. Yes. YES. This, absolutely!!!!!

Reactions: 27
I'm in real time 😲🤣

Wowsers, I've been on the grunka to end all grunkas.

What the actual duck?

I've read these and been around since thread 1 but dropped out a whole back thinking I'd had my fill. But I was drawn back. What a wild ride it's been. I will not fall behind again, lessons learnt.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.