Jack Monroe #100 Jack Monroe and The Jimmy Nail Experience - she’s still lying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🙋‍♀️ ex-black russian wanker reporting to thread 🤣

Have you ever tried Sobranie Black Russian? Besides ...
oh if only sixteen year old me knew you could purchase black ones! i can just picture us all strutting down King's Road in ra-ra skirts, cowboy boots, hoop earrings with 'love' written in them, blue mascara and foundation-coloured lips, puffing away on our pink gold-tipped cigs like we were the coolest girls to ever brace this earth

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Do you remember cocktail cigarettes? They came in different colours (were they perfumed or flavoured too?) my friend used to smoke them as she thought they were sophisticated. Mind you she used to go to the millionaires club in Manchester and try and bag a footballer).

MancBee will know what I'm taking about regarding the club, it was owned by Peter stringfellow, and had a swimming pool in the middle I believe, I never went.
My god, maybe they were sobranie (spelling is prob wrong sorry), if they were they were indeed flash, not many folk from little Hulton smoked them

Reactions: 13
god this made me tear up a bit 😢 ❤

On topic: why would JM schedule in an event for a time she’s usually asleep?!
She is usually asleep at any random point in the day, so it would be difficult to schedule an event for any time and be certain she was awake.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
There are three pressing questions today, relating to fennel, kale and date syrup. What will the squggles do? Will they discover Google in JM absence? Will they starve? One of the biggest questions of our time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
will this OT chat (that jack can't relate to because she spent her teenage years buying expensive teacups) summon another chaos? she's probably twitching in her sleep sensing that the conversation has moved away from her

• Haha
Reactions: 33
There are three pressing questions today, relating to fennel, kale and date syrup. What will the squggles do? Will they discover Google in JM absence? Will they starve? One of the biggest questions of our time.
Fennel-kale-date curry OBVS now duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
You all expect far to much of Jack. She posted about 10 packets yesterday plus all those random acts of kindness chocolate bars that I'm still very confused about. (She was going to the post office and went to the shop on the way? So now she has to go to the Post Office again to spend a fortune posting Wispas and Monster Munch around the globe? When will it get done do we think? Ever? 😬) Anyway that was about 6 months worth of WORK all in one day so she's understandably tired, now duck off all of you.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
MancBee will know what I'm taking about regarding the club, it was owned by Peter stringfellow, and had a swimming pool in the middle I believe, I never went.
I certainly do know, and I did go, you didn't miss much. There was a small pool, and there were "hostesses" in swimsuits that jumped in and seductively :rolleyes: swam round and round. Peter was always there at the bar, blond hanger-on on each arm. Glad those days and places are long gone.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I've just woke up here in the USA and logged on to Jack's Twitter to find out the latest election news and there's nothing about it. Wtf? How will I find out what the heck is going on? Why has she suddenly stopped commentary? Am I missing something? I don't know what to do now.
Does anyone else think trump gets tips in how to behave in twitter from her?

They both are raging toddlers at times. He stole my vote!!! They are all up in my niche!!!?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Cooper is TRAUMATISED! Show some compassion. How can she tell people what to do with kale while she’s pretending her cat went missing? Vile trolls

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I only remember Sobranie's being multi-coloured but I smoked the black Sobranie ones because I thought I was moody and mysterious!
HAHAHA!
Peter Wyngarde (Jason King) was the most fabulous and outrageously camp actor. He was always seen in the clubs camping it up smoking Black Russians. The women loved him, but there was always a rumour that he was gay.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
She’s got Louisa back, people! Little Orphan Jackie don’t need this lockdown larder charade no more. Besides, she’s most probably composing her presidential election outcome speech as we speak.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I actually think L is performing a public service. If she has someone to talk at she may stop with the innate drivel on sm. Just sayin.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I didn’t know about the black cigs! I was more of a pale and interesting alt girl so they would be more “me” sorry if Sobranie had already been done, I’m still grunka-ing at #46. It is the first time I’ve not enjoyed Edinburgh.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Not gonna lie but by age 18 I was so FANCY I bought those gold tipped pastel cigs (Sobranie?) for my birthday night out so maybe I’m as bad as the purchaser of Wedgwood espresso cups
Sorbranies were a Christmas treat in our household. FANCY cigs! I preferred the black version though, as I was a bit of a goth.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I certainly do know, and I did go, you didn't miss much. There was a small pool, and there were "hostesses" in swimsuits that jumped in and seductively :rolleyes: swam round and round. Peter was always there at the bar, blond hanger-on on each arm. Glad those days and places are long gone.
I could never understand the swimming pool bit, my friend was never very clear about who got in it. I would hate to get dressed up and then end up in it. Before I went a bit alternative I used to go to Rotters on Oxford Road, or placemate7

Peter Wyngarde (Jason King) was the most fabulous and outrageously camp actor. He was always seen in the clubs camping it up smoking Black Russians. The women loved him, but there was always a rumour that he was gay.
My sister loved Jason King, all the women did. After he died they auctioned of all his possessions which seemed a bit sad

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I think Letdown Larder has quietly left the building. She almost stuck at something for a full week there, kudos for that I suppose

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.