Jack Monroe #100 Jack Monroe and The Jimmy Nail Experience - she’s still lying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I certainly do know, and I did go, you didn't miss much. There was a small pool, and there were "hostesses" in swimsuits that jumped in and seductively :rolleyes: swam round and round. Peter was always there at the bar, blond hanger-on on each arm. Glad those days and places are long gone.
Cor I just had a reverse Viv moment - I googled Peter Stringfellow and was shocked to find out that he died in 2018!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Perhaps Jack and Louisa are making up for lost time. The lady doctor lipstick might have made an appearance.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Peter Wyngarde (Jason King) was the most fabulous and outrageously camp actor. He was always seen in the clubs camping it up smoking Black Russians. The women loved him, but there was always a rumour that he was gay.
I always heard he was gay.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.