Jack Monroe #100 Jack Monroe and The Jimmy Nail Experience - she’s still lying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's revelling in her cat being missing. It's so bizarre.

If I had a missing animal, updating hundreds of thousands of randoms would not be on my radar. Neither would giving free books away to said randoms.

Reactions: 49
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
The cat is round some auld wans, who feeds him tinned salmon, has a cushion for him on a chair in front of a fire, puts something on his nose and leaves him the duck alone.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
I’ll bet Louisa is working late or something, so Jack’s doing a chaos to make her feel guilty.

Reactions: 50
If anyone follows the threads on FacesByGrace [an absolute gluttonous slob of an instagrammer], she recently had a missing cat chaos that was solved by a """psychic""". My guess is this is the exact same bollocks but in Southend, with the characters only slightly modified, but the attention grabbing the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The pile of envelopes (non recyclable) could just be....a pile of empty envelopes.
Those metallic ones tend to be padded. If there are books in those envelopes they look rather tiny.

Edited as I’m drinking 9%beer and making mistakes 🤭

I also work in the emergency services (🔺 that, Jackamo!) and see more firework injuries before Nov 5th. As they are available all year round it’s not exclusive to bonfire night.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Did they get through customs? I know they're really strict about food - my mother-in-law used to send a box of chocolates to her sister in Australia every year for Christmas and every year without fail her sister would let her know that she had a letter from customs saying they weren't permitted and had been destroyed. We finally persuaded mother-in-law that something else might be a good idea, found a nice scarf for her to send instead. Come January, letter from customs, parcel destroyed. Questioned mother-in-law. 'Oh, I popped a few chocolates in there as well, surely they wouldn't have objected to just a few?' *head->desk*

Proud to be a thread 1 frau :)
I know I’m a bit late here, but I think it also depends on which state. Western Australia and Tasmania have incredibly strict customs, where some other states are more relaxed. An example is that I was unable to take honey to my mum in Western Australia, but honey that I purchased in Western Australia was cleared to be taken into Victoria, where I live.

I also get my cousin to send me Tunnocks Tea Cakes every few months because they are so incredibly hard to find here, even at the International Food Store. Though this has reminded me that the bugger ate the last batch himself and is late in sending me some. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Yes I do have issues with my sleep pattern...still Grunkaing in the 40s threads.
Slightly dull legal type question - are there terms and conditions which are being breached by the lack of the “beige food
shades of don’t exist” cards?

Reactions: 16
Yes I do have issues with my sleep pattern...still Grunkaing in the 40s threads.
Slightly dull legal type question - are there terms and conditions which are being breached by the lack of the “beige food
shades of don’t exist” cards?
Not sure if anything breaches UK law, but Patreon's T&C talks explicitly about "self policing by patrons" and makes it clear that the company won't act or issue refunds if a creator doesn't follow through. 😕

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Denis gets more money for the book he wrote, "as is right". No tit, Jack! Can she not post other people's work without an affiliate link? Doesn't seem right that she's making money riding the tailcoat of someone else.

Furious about Cooper. That had better be another lie. I can't believe she flitted from being 'in pieces' to tweeting jokes about American politics. I'd be out there searching until I found him ☹ Anyone with animals knows this time of year can be tit, and it's up to them to look after them.

It also annoys me that she said she'd be out with the garden hose if her neighbours had had fireworks. She's so bleeping entitled!! I'm not a fan of fireworks either, but she is not the firework police. They are not illegal. She does not get to decide who does and who doesn't have them, and what people do in their own back garden. She does not get to decide how people have fun. She's an absolute hole, just imagine living next door to her!

That cat had better make an appearance today. I'd actually be pleased if it turned out she was lying, for once.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Kind Jack is my new least favourite incarnation. Why is she being so nice, she’s not nice, this is bleeping creepy. Although, as many of the cabal have noted, she is the master of not committing, not posting, and talking shite. Let’s see if a pic of a mangled bag of monster munch really is Tweeted to her with thanks from Aussie squiggle....in about two months.
Me too....and I’m very suspicious. There’s got to be something in it for her at some point. I think in a week or so she’ll remind everyone how generous she’s been and say she’s left herself short and might not be able to afford Christmas - she’ll kick herself for making it so obvious she’s suddenly in the money and need to shake the tip jar again to keep the charade going.

Reactions: 41
I just made the mistake of reading through her fans' responses to her call to ban fireworks. why are people so stupid?

Hey, Jack, outdoor cats kill a lot of native wildlife. #banoutdoorcats

Here are a few other things that injure, kill or harm people. Let's ban them all: cars, alcohol, peanuts, shellfish, contact sports, gas hobs, electric hobs, induction hobs, anything you can trip over.

Left wing my arse. She wants some kind of totalitarian state. Btw, am not a lover of fireworks myself nor am I sponsored by the firework lobby.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I’ll bet Louisa is working late or something, so Jack’s doing a chaos to make her feel guilty.
This this this aaaand this

If your that worried about your cat why do you need a reminder? An alarm to care? Like everything in Jack's life a shove in the right direction to do the right thing....
...my ADHD.. I get it...but shes been live tweeting surely your Truman show of a life is reminder enough

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.