Jack Monroe #100 Jack Monroe and The Jimmy Nail Experience - she’s still lying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Comptons at the Bungalow

love how she refers to it as the Bungalow, v Partridge; ‘Excalibur Cottage’, ‘Lord House’ or ‘The Cinnamons’

ETA @GoLando noted this earlier!
I know, maybe I should start referring to The Cottage rather than Home?! 🙄😄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Also- the chocolate and “be-my-friend-LionBar” shopping spree implies that the twice yearly royalty cheques is only worth pennies.
I mean it could be a nice hefty Cheque of £1k for all we know. (It doesn’t exist, it’s all smoke and mirrors)

As someone carefully budgeting I wouldn’t be buying my expensive branded paprika up the sweet shop. I’d be substituting it (with herbs?) until I could get ethnic brand big bag or Asda own brand (my Asda does both)

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’ve toyed with posting this as it could potentially be outing but 🤷‍♀️, here goes.

There’s a bloke on LinkedIn going through a very tenuous family link is having a hard time. Admittedly it is horrible for all concerned however his LinkedIn looks like Jack’s Patreon. It’s constant requests for cash, an Amazon Wishlist, requests for experiences it is ridiculous. He’s also had reviews showing him for being a bully (and his replies to these reviews just show what people are saying is most likely true). I feel awful for calling someone out but I feel like my bullshit detector is at an all time high due to Jack, and couldn’t believe the consistencies between the two of them. Admittedly what he’s going through is awful, but he’s another one who posts every thought on LinkedIn.

I knew he reminded me of someone and it’s clicked today that it’s Jack. It’s like one of those horror films where you can see everything that’s going on but nobody will listen to you! That is exactly what him and Jack are like.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
She can't be posting crisps can she? A bag of dust by the time it arrives. How desperate to be liked on Twitter is she?
Correct! I have posted Hula hoops and wotsits to Australia and can confirm this!

I'm just browsing through my new cookbook and I came across this recipe. Can you believe the absolute temerity of this bastard copying Jack Monroe's own maverick invention? I've written to his publisher demanding the book is reprinted and JM is given the credit and royalties she rightly deserves.
PXL_20201105_174058639.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Not one original thought in her head.

Also she one to talk about manners I think she got hers from copies of the Beano. Petal when people say your food looks gross they are not being rude they are giving you their opinion.

Seen a David walliam book in whs Smith's, Waterstones and my local book shops window. Tempted to get it for my nephew for Xmas. It looks quite good! Didn't see any cooking books though?! Shame!

Reactions: 19
Ah, she's just told the world that she always wanted to be a pallbearer and managed to insert herself in one of her non existent rows, this time with Laurence Fox.
The two are unrelated subjects, however it is apparent that NOBODY bleeping ASKED YOU ABOUT EITHER Jack.
So glad to see she's not changed 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Ah, she's just told the world that she always wanted to be a pallbearer and managed to insert herself in one of her non existent rows, this time with Laurence Fox.
The two are unrelated subjects, however it is apparent that NOBODY bleeping ASKED YOU ABOUT EITHER Jack.
I have been a pallbearer more times than I care to say, so many relatives and I lost too many friends to AIDS back in the day. I can say it was an honour to be asked to be a bearer, but it was not something I wanted to do. What an odd take on life this woman has.

• Heart
Reactions: 79
I'm not being flippant when I say this - is she having a breakdown? This is seriously worrying behaviour even in Jack-land. 😕
I think she is trying to reinvent herself, obvious, but harmless. And it stops her forensic politicso analysis.

I have been a pallbearer more times than I care to say, so many relatives and I lost too many friends to AIDS back in the day. I can say it was an honour to be asked to be a bearer, but it was not something I wanted to do. What an odd take on life this woman has.
😥 I was a pallbearer at a relative's funeral. Agreed, was an honour to be asked.
Her making a passing joke about it to appear kooky and cute is unpleasant. I don't why a 6 week absence from her made me think she would've changed! If anything she's worse than she was before.
The naked selfies with the kitten were just bloody awful.
Hope you are well @MancBee was listening to Erasure in the car the other day and thought of you and our mutual love for a decent danceypop song!!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I'm not being flippant when I say this - is she having a breakdown? This is seriously worrying behaviour even in Jack-land. 😕
This is jack on a narc high - she's probably feeling veryyyy good about manipulating louisa into moving back in with her

• Heart
Reactions: 54
For a second I forgot you were grunking and I was like, again?!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.