Jack Monroe #100 Jack Monroe and The Jimmy Nail Experience - she’s still lying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she need that for her RENTED ‘BUNGALOW’? Intrigued by the ‘escape from harm’ is she expecting the hedgerow mice to invade the property, or a revenge attack from the chicken livers?
They ate the liver, pistachio milk, and vegan crackling - now they’re radioactive biker mice from Mars

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Pacitto's, so good 😍 You definitely don't want Jack ruining lemon tops!
You can get lemon tops in Southend too (as an Essex frau I can confirm it’s the only place I’ve been able to get them 😆). Rossi’s is a south Essex ice cream institution!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Not a parent here but I spent A LOT of time with my sister's kids
How far into a new relationship do you decided what YOUR kid is going to call your partner?
Don't they kind of stick to the adult's name?
Other than their own father the nieces and nephews called none of the 'new' relationships, Papa, Dad, Daddy..
Sorry if I'm being dense about this.
In SB's case he just shouts here comes the moneeeeyyyyy when Louisa walks in the room

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Generous Frau, can someone please correct me in my vague recollection that Louisa made an appearance here?

Also I’m so dumb, I just realised the whole point of writing out the sheet of paper with everyone’s names on was to tell everyone that Louisa is BACK after SHE LEFT. Zero sympathy for Louisa tbh she’s seen everything we have this year and has the means and intelligence to stay away, she’s choosing to be back there with a lying, manipulative scammer so more fool her.

Reactions: 9
That Louisa "faved" Jack's silly comment on Twitter is very cringe. It makes me think she's a bit narcissistic.

My first job I worked with a producer who was late 30s. She was very aloof and people thought she was a kind of Anna Wintour style person. I got to know her fairly well over time - we were never friends but we talked a lot. She had never had a relationship until her 30s, and was a virgin until then, and really was a very child-like person as regards people and life. And she ran big teams of people, managed budgets, etc. I once told someone what she was really like and her mouth literally dropped and she was shocked.

Maybe Louisa, even though she has a good job, in her personal life is a bit similar or just not what would would assume. You can never judge a book by its cover.
Your profile pic gives me the heebie-jeebies 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I knew I had missed at least one female member of the blended family group. Good grief, there's more social mixing that is acceptable on her schedule during a lockdown in a pandemic than I do normally.

She really doesn't understand what a lockdown means or it's intended purpose. It is all a game to her. Well if her very ill mother, or post operative mama B, contracts covid because of her pushing the rules to the limit the blame lies at the doorstep of the crappy bungalow.
I totally misread it last night, and I was thinking 🤔 why is jackbots mum doing tv/filming doh!🤪
From her latest auto tweeted recipe, for minestrone soup.

View attachment 300282

👋 jackbot, still reading here then, you have way way too much time on your hands, ever thought of a job? Saves begging/scrounging/scamming. Then you could pay your own way 😇

Reactions: 13
1604576702511.png

This is the saddest minestrone recipe I ever saw. WHERE ARE THE REST OF THE VEGETABLES JACK? And how is soup made with only 600ml of stock going to make "4 generous bowlfuls".

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
The only time it crosses my mind is trying to decipher doctor’s illegible scribbles.

who over the age of 12 actually gives a duck about good handwriting (i say this as a leftie with borderline indecipherable handwriting). I bet she spends hours practicing her signature too.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Happy hundred thank yous to @Silver Linings our receipts Queen
A hundred thank yous right back, dearest heart. You are the ❤ of the thread. Legit one of the funniest people i’ve ever ‘met’. And not just funny but lovely too.

On topic, had a look at the letdown larder hashtag and it’s more of the same, butternut squashes and celery and i’m literally bored already typing that out. 😴

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Happy hundred you mithering mavens! Long may these threads continue 🥳🥳 and may the frauen prosper, knowing we have these threads and each other ☺

eyelid sausage rolls and kombucha scobys are barred from the centenary buffet 😄😄😄

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Pray tell, how did she get to her second spiritual home in Edinburgh?

Old news but the comment about people being gross on public transport was too much. Hasn’t she heard the phrase “before you start pointing fingers, make sure your own hands are clean”? Not even an analogy in this case - she needs to go give her hands a good scrub before commenting on others’ hygiene

• Heart
Reactions: 18
OMG, why does she always justify not heating up her oil because she can’t chop veg quickly enough? 🤣

Has it genuinely never occurred to her to chop her onions THEN put the pan on the bleeping heat? The lack of logic and common sense... I just can’t... help.
The thing is, she says in that screenshot that she does chop all her veg and then put it on! So it's something of a brainteaser as to why her slowness at chopping veg has any relation to why she doesn't heat the oil first. By which I mean it makes absolutely zero sense.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.