Jack Monroe #100 Jack Monroe and The Jimmy Nail Experience - she’s still lying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Louisa "faved" Jack's silly comment on Twitter is very cringe. It makes me think she's a bit narcissistic.

My first job I worked with a producer who was late 30s. She was very aloof and people thought she was a kind of Anna Wintour style person. I got to know her fairly well over time - we were never friends but we talked a lot. She had never had a relationship until her 30s, and was a virgin until then, and really was a very child-like person as regards people and life. And she ran big teams of people, managed budgets, etc. I once told someone what she was really like and her mouth literally dropped and she was shocked.

Maybe Louisa, even though she has a good job, in her personal life is a bit similar or just not what would would assume. You can never judge a book by its cover.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
How certain are we that it's Louisa and not some other mug? If it is Louisa, then the food budget increase is a moot point, as she'll be bringing in a large income. Also, if so, then once again Jack is being super manipulative by even mentioning it. She's making it sound like she's feeding someone with her ££ out of the goodness of her heart.

Reactions: 30
E02472D6-B376-446E-8C75-DABE12E41866.jpeg
6111B66B-3130-4E41-9644-A089C38A6B76.jpeg

😞 Poor squiggle. All because she wanted to outright gloat that SHE CAME BACK after we failed to gossip about all of her dropped hints.

Silver lining (😛) is personally I will never take her threats seriously after she posted their schedule last night. Bellend.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Also I’m so dumb, I just realised the whole point of writing out the sheet of paper with everyone’s names on was to tell everyone that Louisa is BACK after SHE LEFT. Zero sympathy for Louisa tbh she’s seen everything we have this year and has the means and intelligence to stay away, she’s choosing to be back there with a lying, manipulative scammer so more fool her.
I never realised unruly labia could be such a draw. 🤢

You forgot Dr. J. M-C (Hon) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 45
If you could all please excuse me howling and screeching whilst I hang upside down clawing at the William Morris curtains and throw giant grapes at sideboards, but this "I'm so autistic look at my notebooks" roleplay is bothering me a bit.

Also, don't have kids but what kind of comment is "you're lucky he loves his son so much" about SB's dad bubbling with them (as the Squiggle misunderstood it) if not massive bleeping shade?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Congratulations on reaching 100 threads, fraus 🎊💐🎉🎊💐🎉

Part of me hopes Jack never stops being a massive geebag as these threads are some of the most insightful and hilarious things I've read in a long time.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Old news but the comment about people being gross on public transport was too much. Hasn’t she heard the phrase “before you start pointing fingers, make sure your own hands are clean”? Not even an analogy in this case - she needs to go give her hands a good scrub before commenting on others’ hygiene

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
I knew I had missed at least one female member of the blended family group. Good grief, there's more social mixing that is acceptable on her schedule during a lockdown in a pandemic than I do normally.

She really doesn't understand what a lockdown means or it's intended purpose. It is all a game to her. Well if her very ill mother, or post operative mama B, contracts covid because of her pushing the rules to the limit the blame lies at the doorstep of the crappy bungalow.
I totally misread it last night, and I was thinking 🤔 why is jackbots mum doing tv/filming doh!🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh @Pocahontas with this centennial thread recap you have truly spoilt us!

Sit the duck down, Cooper, she needs to see Nebraska! - has just made me howl 😂😂😂

Happy 100 you nasty cabal of ninnies!! Here's to the next century of chaos, slop and general hilarity 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Happy 100 everyone spesh you poca ❤

P.s not Richard Osman not that wonderful man 😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
This is because she previously stated she was bubbling with SB’s Dad. She can’t lie fuckin straight in bed
maybe louisa tried to convince her that she had *top secret insider info* that split parents have to form a bubble in an attempt to get out of Jack guilt tripping her into a bubble together. Then we went and ruined it with the facts!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Trying to stifle laughter in the courts here. I might not get selected for the trial due to looking slightly unhinged!
It’s ok Blurst, save yourself for the trial of the century, Jack Monroe VS The Cabal of Vile Trolls. Can’t wait to see what Jack persona X hairdo we get. Please be ranty polemic GCSE Jack, with bright orange upside down rats tail 🙏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I KNEW before I opened this it would included ‘rinsed beans’.
I have issues with baked beans, they are too soft. They have a specific small roll to play (in a fry up). They are already too soft to boil them more.
BORK! I make minestrone all the time, the beans need a bit of ‘bite’ still. No.

Attachments

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.