Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Terrible

VIP Member
Shouldn’t Louisa be a bit too busy with the NEWS for all this? - I can’t believe the head of news and current affairs for C4 is holed up in a bungalow in Southend with a dodgy internet connection, in the middle of a pandemic and presidential election, pickling radishes.

in other news - handclap for Vlad!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

MooBelle

VIP Member
I have been a pallbearer more times than I care to say, so many relatives and I lost too many friends to AIDS back in the day. I can say it was an honour to be asked to be a bearer, but it was not something I wanted to do. What an odd take on life this woman has.
😥 I was a pallbearer at a relative's funeral. Agreed, was an honour to be asked.
Her making a passing joke about it to appear kooky and cute is unpleasant. I don't why a 6 week absence from her made me think she would've changed! If anything she's worse than she was before.
The naked selfies with the kitten were just bloody awful.
Hope you are well @MancBee was listening to Erasure in the car the other day and thought of you and our mutual love for a decent danceypop song!!

• Heart

Debarkle

Chatty Member
Jaysus, are we sure this is Louisa and not another new Mrs J?

And if it is not L then who do we think she has snared?
Nah it’s def Louisa - Jack accidentally-on-purpose made sure you could just see it was a L on her household Covid rules she posted and Louisa is a proper veggie.

• Haha

MancBee

VIP Member
I have just had Ribollita for my lunch. What I actually had was home made veg soup with some crust white bread chucked on top. It was as authentic as anything Jack passes off as Ribollita.

How come it is alright for Jack to bastardise any recipe from another culture's cuisine? Why does nobody call her out? When Jamie does it, he is accused of appropriation. It isn't just the Jollof Rice saga either; he has been lambasted for his Chinese and Italian recipes too. I just don't understand the double standards.

• Heart

maytoseptember

VIP Member
I'm actually raging that she's sending chocolate to strangers for Twitter clout when two weeks ago she had the begging bowl out. Surely she'd have known she had a "royalty cheque" coming in? Also not quite sure popping to the shop to buy Monster Munch and Lion Bars for your Twitter followers can reasonably be classed as "essential" in lockdown...:unsure:

It really makes me feel glad for my stressful, full time job when I see her raking in more than my monthly wage through Patreon for doing precisely fuck all.
She
Couldn’t
Afford
Butter

• Angry
  • Haha

Fraggle

I bet Cooper never left the house last night & found a safe hiding place away from fireworks & Jack.

• Haha

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
This is true but the way Jack speaks *about* her in *public* makes me feel itchy, god knows what's happening behind closed doors.
my ex did EVERYTHING to try and make me feel like i would be responsible for him ending up dead after i broke up with him, i can't imagine what it would have been like if he had had an actual following on twitter with people agreeing with every word he said.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

HarderFaster

VIP Member
The ABSOLUTE FUCKING GALL of Jack Monroe to publicly doubt someone’s integrity.

I don’t know loads about Mary Trump but she has an actual PhD (what’s that like, Jack? Oh, wait, you don’t know) and is widely believed to be the source of Trump’s leaked tax documents.

Compare to Jack, who keeps noticeably schtum about her family’s property portfolio to keep her grift alive.

Another little dig at Louisa, for approving the booking of a guest who Jack has a “feeling” about and isn’t HER, expert on everything.

• Heart

Harrybosch

VIP Member
I just made the mistake of reading through her fans' responses to her call to ban fireworks. why are people so stupid?

Hey, Jack, outdoor cats kill a lot of native wildlife. #banoutdoorcats

Here are a few other things that injure, kill or harm people. Let's ban them all: cars, alcohol, peanuts, shellfish, contact sports, gas hobs, electric hobs, induction hobs, anything you can trip over.

Left wing my arse. She wants some kind of totalitarian state. Btw, am not a lover of fireworks myself nor am I sponsored by the firework lobby.

• Heart

NP

VIP Member
And no strange comic filter. Did we ever find out why?
FoR SEcUriTy. In case anyone triangulated her Oddbox vegetables.

No comic filter needed for her and her family’s handwritten schedule shared on her public Twitter page though 🙃

• Haha
  • Angry