Jack Monroe #10 Filming new slop from her shed, "success" of Daily Kitchen gone to her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I have just laughed up a lung 😂
Was catching up on the last few pages, and saw this picture . Thought to myself, ok it’s a bit of a strange way to present your ingredients but it looks more hopeful than grated corned beef.

Then I realised it was an advert. For dog food 😂🤦‍♀️
70222826-8431-4F93-80A8-50C6F6A4A708.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I've got an idea for her, why doesn't she cool alongside Gordon Ramsey, see what he thinks of her spam marinating chickpeas? That would be a show.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I've got an idea for her, why doesn't she cool alongside Gordon Ramsey, see what he thinks of her spam marinating chickpeas? That would be a show.
Be funnier to see her doing dinner date.

I'm going to be laughing all day now

1588151035872.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Call me cynical but this ......is this why shitshed cooking with Cackie may not magically appear now?

1588151763741.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Why does every fresh vegetable have to be ‘cheap and gnarly’? The word gnarly makes me think of her witch hands and makes me feel a bit sick, so I wish she’d stop using the word.
She is obsessed with it being as cheap as possible, but standard prices in Asda are around about this:

Onions - Bag of diced for 30p or about 40p for three onions
Carrots - Around 20p for three good sized ones
Half a turnip - 50p for half or £1 for whole
Stemmed broccoli and cauliflower - £1.20 for a large pack
Salad potatoes - £1
Maris Piper Potatoes - £1.50

I get it, sometimes people have nothing but I don’t get how gnarly vegetables is any cheaper than normal unless they’ve been moved to the cheap section, which is very unlikely.

ah yes, a pile of books stacked in an artfully boho way, not even in colour order.

not doubting that all these books have been gifted, but they look suspiciously like the contents of the book section of my local Salvation Army charity shop, including what looks like ex library books.

Anyway, when did Jack stop being vegan and is she still taking testosterone? Always huge announcements when she takes anything up, then quietly dropped

Reactions: 11
She cant do a live using her data and connect one device to broadband for her son? Logic seems to evade her

Reactions: 6
She is so full of tit her eyes are brown. Everything that pops out of her gummy gurning cake hole is crap.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Anyone else feel slightly uncomfortable at all the negative references to her partner? I'm guessing she would say it's all in jest but there always seems to be a reason to blame something on her. So far just today I've seen moans about the bookcases (she can't buy one more), the Internet, her laptop etc.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I dislike her use of the word gnarly, mainly because Jamie Oliver has been saying that in his shows for years and she is clearly trying to be like him, I know you can't own words but I definitely associate certain words with certain people and pukka and gnarly I associate with Jamie lol

Reactions: 10
Off-topic a bit but my neighbour has a birthday on Sunday and is such a lovely person. Had to send her daughter off to a relative as she works for the NHS and wanted to protect her, in case. Misses her like crazy and I want to cheer her up. I'm not the best cake baker in the world but want to bake a nice cake. I have eggs, flour, chocolate, peanut butter, sugar and bits and bobs. Any recommends?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Giving your discarded cook books away to the needy? Angel! Charitable! Woke! Selfless! Generous!
Course she had to tell us that detail to score some POV points and feed her giant ego.

famous saying jack you might want to think about -
If you want to feed the homeless then feed the homeless
But
The moment you put it on social media you’re feeding your ego.

View attachment 118984
Such a dick.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.