Jack Monroe #10 Filming new slop from her shed, "success" of Daily Kitchen gone to her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFS a starter is equal parts flour and water. You don’t need anything other that patience.
That's ridiculous, some silly people add live yoghurt to a sourdough starter to help it get going but milk is in no way a good substitute 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Look for the bare depressipes, the simple, bare depressipes, forget about the tattlers and your wife

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Fabulous post, also fabulous career !! IA 100% it’s taken a lot of learning but other people’s opinions of us are never our business!

I’ve shared about this before but a millennia ago my husband won like... the equivalent of Wimbledon for his sport (please note, NOT Wimbledon 😂) and I had to grow up so quickly as a result of the media stuff we were suddenly put through, particularly social media tbh. I was young and gobby and thoroughly south London and it took us arguing non stop for me to refrain from being like John Fury and sending for witches via video message. I’m glad I never rose to it because his “legacy” has been massively shaped by how nice he is, particularly because of how he handled the attention and the stuff he does for the community now. And I easily could have fucked that because I wanted to tell someone he’s the clapped one not my sweetie?? Is it worth it?

For us it boils down to: do you want a legacy like Sali Hughes or Mother or Daughters who fucked their career (moreso the latter) and are in constant turmoil, or do you wanna be a booked n busy queen rising above it? Block the websites, ignore the chatter, manage your social media as part of your 9-5 and duck it off otherwise. Go read in ur shed or lovely garden, or go for a walk down the sea front it’s gorge.
Do love the way you put things. ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It was around the same time that she tweeted that her superkingsized bed from Next was delayed and was asking her twatties where she could find one quickly. I do believe the consensus was John Lewis. Tweet gone, of course.

Brilliant - he rocks that eagle.

Jesus wept and so am I - definately use milk in a sourdough starter?
View attachment 119996
You absolutely could use milk. If you want to grow mould.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.