Jack Monroe #10 Filming new slop from her shed, "success" of Daily Kitchen gone to her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh - post defrost of my freezer, I did turn it into a cupboard. I am now storing all my tins in there and have shut them away. I think I may be sub-consciously punishing them for other people's sins.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have a feeling someone will come up and she will need to cancel it today.
What time is this shite show supposed to occur? Just so I can put a busy on my skpe and pretend to be having 'toilet issues' incase anyone pulls me up :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry for false info about the Twitter shed
pics being removed, I missed them as in the thread! Me bad 😬
This shed is such a shitshed © It looks rubbish and I’m not remotely interested in somebody showcasing horse spunk and tinned spinach. I’ll stick to JO thanks 🖐🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s just one of those people who are quite manic and impulsive. They throw themselves head first into a new “thing” and then it quickly gets discarded for something else.
Do you think this is the same for her relationships?

What time is this shite show supposed to occur? Just so I can put a busy on my skpe and pretend to be having 'toilet issues' incase anyone pulls me up :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Thought it was supposed to be yesterday.

Reactions: 4
I wondered about that when I saw the list of narcissistic personality traits - short-lived relationships. She's had two live-in and engaged relationships in a relatively short space of time and I'm not sure how much time there was in between.

Reactions: 2
So if I’m looking correctly at the finished pictures, the magnetised spice jars are on what I’m assuming to be a fridge. Where’s the electricity coming from?
The place is going to go boom with the camp grill thing and surge in electric. Also, if it’s just a crappy little outhouse no way will it be dampproof against rain or anything.

Unless....this was all planned months ago and a lot of work has been done on it? I mean you don’t plan within two days of DK ending to do your own show do you?!

Reactions: 4
So if I’m looking correctly at the finished pictures, the magnetised spice jars are on what I’m assuming to be a fridge. Where’s the electricity coming from?
Ohhhh good catch. It does look like a fridge too. As for electricity, maybe she is running a lead from the crappy bungalow? Wouldn;t surprise me at all.

Reactions: 6
Ohhhh good catch. It does look like a fridge too. As for electricity, maybe she is running a lead from the crappy bungalow? Wouldn;t surprise me at all.
She thinks she can do it all herself. She can’t. She needs an electrician in to sort it all out. All I’ve got in my head is the song from TikTok with ‘and my heart went boom’ because that is what’s going to happen to this massive outbuilding.

Reactions: 2
Just thought, as I tried and failed to explain fractions to my child, who is spending any time with her child? Especially when she’s doing this whole shed business? He seems to never be mentioned. I hate the whole MODFOD showing kids, but if I was doing a project like the shitshed then my kids would help 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Shame my school didn’t offer interior design classes.

3E1882CD-D286-443F-87D0-7C8B530C4259.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

Thought it was supposed to be yesterday.
Someone mentioned she’d been engaged 3 times, for someone in her early 30s that is a lot if true so...

The place is going to go boom with the camp grill thing and surge in electric. Also, if it’s just a crappy little outhouse no way will it be dampproof against rain or anything.

Unless....this was all planned months ago and a lot of work has been done on it? I mean you don’t plan within two days of DK ending to do your own show do you?!

For someone who at one point sold almost all their stuff to basically hoarding furniture...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.