Jack Monroe #10 Filming new slop from her shed, "success" of Daily Kitchen gone to her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone mentioned she’d been engaged 3 times, for someone in her early 30s that is a lot if true so...

For someone who at one point sold almost all their stuff to basically hoarding furniture...
also she used to regularly post about how Mrs J (blargh) made her get rid of clutter. She used to show literal boxes of cutlery etc that she then got rid of.

Reactions: 5
I did GCSE HE and I wouldn't have called any of it cooking. My GCSE final dish was tuna pasta bake and a baked apple for pudding
You mean... that's not cooking? Oh... *thinks sheepishly of last night's triumphant tuna pasta bake*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Come on ..... it is fessin’ up time. Lisa, and Jemima, reveal yourselves. What are your Tattle account names. :D

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You mean... that's not cooking? Oh... *thinks sheepishly of last night's triumphant tuna pasta bake*
Of course it's cooking, but jack seems to think she's creating Michelin star food with her tins, when basically her only training is school HE. I am buy no means a cook or chef and I don't claim or want to be with my HE qualification.

Reactions: 9
It looks like she’s stuck the spice tubs on with magnetic strips in the wall. I recon she could of done it in 48 hours, but she did not have that all lying about.

Reactions: 7
Someone mentioned she’d been engaged 3 times, for someone in her early 30s that is a lot if true so...

For someone who at one point sold almost all their stuff to basically hoarding furniture...
Just another bit of bullshit from her. It never ever ends.

Reactions: 2
So has she given any details yet about when she’ll be broadcasting, and where (I assume YouTube)? I’ve not seen anything.
Still worried about that gas stove though. I’m sure you’re not meant to use them indoors.

Reactions: 4
Another theme with the very talented JM is she never on time with what she blurts out. I'm still waiting for this cooking in a shitshed which was supposed to happen yesterday at 10:00, but never did. I'm not surprised after her Kickstarter took twenty eleventy years.

Of course it's cooking, but jack seems to think she's creating Michelin star food with her tins, when basically her only training is school HE. I am buy no means a cook or chef and I don't claim or want to be with my HE qualification.
Yep. Michelin.Star.Sharing.Her.Recipes.

1588077955594.png

Oh - post defrost of my freezer, I did turn it into a cupboard. I am now storing all my tins in there and have shut them away. I think I may be sub-consciously punishing them for other people's sins.
Spank those tins.

I would say it is probably more than that. The only ones she would mention would be higher profile types, Cop, Chef and business owner and TV hoo-hah. The minions would not be mentioned.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
So has she given any details yet about when she’ll be broadcasting, and where (I assume YouTube)? I’ve not seen anything.
Still worried about that gas stove though. I’m sure you’re not meant to use them indoors.
You’re not - you’re not even meant to use them under temporary structures like gazebos tbh.

Reactions: 14
The stove should be ok, dependent on the gas and ventilation. It’s quite common for propane or other white gasses to be used inside. I mean you need to have decent ventilation. But I’ve known people to use it for Korean BBQ or hotpot.
Although I wouldn’t. I’d of got one of the induction ones and a generator. Never mind the carbon monoxide poisoning, I’m super clumsy. I’d trip over some of that shite lying about and set myself on fire

Reactions: 9
The stove should be ok, dependent on the gas and ventilation. It’s quite common for propane or other white gasses to be used inside. I mean you need to have decent ventilation. But I’ve known people to use it for Korean BBQ or hotpot.
Although I wouldn’t. I’d of got one of the induction ones and a generator. Never mind the carbon monoxide poisoning, I’m super clumsy. I’d trip over some of that shite lying about and set myself on fire
My kitchen range hob runs off propane! It's not uncommon in the country to have a stove and the heating system running off propane with a large tank outside.

She's like that person that spends their time "revising" buying fancy paperclips and post it notes. Just do something Jack!

If she want's to go live prop her phone up and hit go live, no need to make a big song and dance over moving some stuff into an outbuilding.

I expect her enthusiasm for this whole project has already peaked while hanging up the fairy lights.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She made a comment about open gas and how clumsy she is. Makes me so nervous. Really thought it would make her too given her history of working as a firefighter.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She made a comment about open gas and how clumsy she is. Makes me so nervous. Really thought it would make her too given her history of working as a firefighter.
She wasn’t a firefighter she worked on the phones as a call handler. Her dad was a firefighter I believe.

Reactions: 11
What time is this shite show supposed to occur? Just so I can put a busy on my skpe and pretend to be having 'toilet issues' incase anyone pulls me up :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
The lengths we will go to for some comedy relief 😂

• Haha
She's like that person that spends their time "revising" buying fancy paperclips and post it notes. Just do something Jack!

If she want's to go live prop her phone up and hit go live, no need to make a big song and dance over moving some stuff into an outbuilding.

I expect her enthusiasm for this whole project has already peaked while hanging up the fairy lights.
I bet the shed is leaking like a sieve grater

• Haha
Just been perusing her new methlab/Kitchen and noticed the delish recipe for carrot sick in a jar... now, as I'm aware Ms Monroe is a likkle bit umpty about her ownership of recipes, ideas etc being used.

Maybe she shouldn't be so quick to steal too... the carrot cake oats was in Sarah Wilson's I quit sugar cookbook back in 2012 ish, the pesto salad bag was too... among others. Sarah also wrote a book years ago on using all the food, scraps, recycling and repurposing on low budgets....

Buttcrackcook has been stealing ideas and making them shitter for years.

Even from hillbilly meth cooks now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Another theme with the very talented JM is she never on time with what she blurts out. I'm still waiting for this cooking in a shitshed which was supposed to happen yesterday at 10:00, but never did. I'm not surprised after her Kickstarter took twenty eleventy years.

Yep. Michelin.Star.Sharing.Her.Recipes.

View attachment 118432

Spank those tins.
I am slightly older than her and livin with a partner for the first time, and most people I know have lived with a maximum of 2 partners before “settling down” or marrying, even without being engaged living with so many partners is pretty unusual as the breakups must be so awful

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.