Jack Monroe #10 Filming new slop from her shed, "success" of Daily Kitchen gone to her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't minor celebs agents pay for those crappy, mundane stories in the mail, thats why there is always a story about certain zelebs that everyones lost interest in. Maybe they are drumming up some support in the fame element.

Allegedly of course.
The mails version of lockdown journalism seems to be driving past Danielle Lloyds house and trailing through instagram. A multitude of stories on pictures that are already on line. Much stress, much integrity

Reactions: 12
This is my husband too! His teacher made him write with his left hand behind his back 😢 so he writes right handed but does everything else left handed.
Unless your husband and the mentioned ex are the same person?! 🧐☺

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I didn't know mince had different % because it was due to the cut of beef it came from - but a bit startling that a food writer didn't either.
I’m same as you - didn’t know this, just never given it any thought really - but also not a food writer! She actively gave a wrong answer IIRC saying they added it to some and took it away from others. Matt jumped in super fast! If she was a proper vegan, I’d give her that but then they wouldn’t have asked her the question so she should have been able to answer IMO.

Reactions: 3
shes spent 2 weeks immersed in DK, then the shes project and now whatever this new show is (not caught up yet because home schooling) when is she spending time with her child?

I’ll own up to Lisa now that Jacks blocked me🙊
Well done! Let down you are blocked though lol

Unless your husband and the mentioned ex are the same person?! 🧐☺
My sister is 30 now and at school they made her do this too.. she was ambidextrous and they forced her out of it

Which one of you beautiful people is Caroline?!

You can always tell JM is either about to go into passive aggressive mode or a pre-empting receiving negative tweets on Twitter as she will always end her message now with 🙃
Also fan girlz... for someone previously so anti gender roles...

Reactions: 6
I wonder if her carrot oats or chicken curry lentil slop would be thick enough to hold down the astroturf? Definitely not the bechamel sauce/lasagne though, that would be a recipe for disaster. I’m surprised at you @Saturn. I full expected you to ask her to check the three freezers for any leftovers to use to hold down the AstroTurf?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Which one of you beautiful people is Caroline?!

You can always tell JM is either about to go into passive aggressive mode or a pre-empting receiving negative tweets on Twitter as she will always end her message now with 🙃
Ooo is the facade fading? (allegedly)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How did they found out so quickly? Me thinks it was done weeks ago.
They could have seen her talking about it from Twitter and made a story of it from that. Or, equally as plausible, she got in touch with them 🤔

Reactions: 2
I feel like she could’ve come up with a snappier title considering she’s the owner of ‘depressipes’ ™️:

Up In Flames with Jack Monroe
Coronacooking
Anything THAT MAN can do I can do better
In the shed with butane!
One pan Pan-demic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I wonder if her carrot oats or chicken curry lentil slop would be thick enough to hold down the astroturf? Definitely not the bechamel sauce/lasagne though, that would be a recipe for disaster. I’m surprised at you @Saturn. I full expected you to ask her to check the three freezers for any leftovers to use to hold down the AstroTurf?

A bit too 1990s for a boho-chic gastro slop-shed, but I did consider suggesting that the leftover Tinned Carrot Overnight Oats would make a perfect textured feature wall - non-flammable too. You cannot be too careful with the risk of a fire - as demonstrated by an experienced chef like John Torode.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Really?
[/QUOTE] @Bellybutton lint

All I did was compliment her candles 😏

I’d recommend the chicken porridge 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder when the epsidoes will be uploaded to YouTube and how often? She's going to have to film and edit which when it takes her ten hours to prep for a 6 minute segment on this morning and that's with a team behind her helping , we can expect what one episode per week? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I feel like she could’ve come up with a snappier title considering she’s the owner of ‘depressipes’ ™️:

Up In Flames with Jack Monroe
Coronacooking
Anything THAT MAN can do I can do better
In the shed with butane!
One pan Pan-demic
Bang goes the shed

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know she has her detractors on here, but you do have to admire her work ethic. Not many BBC co-presenters would be displaying such passion for a mouldy sweet potato dilemma at well past midnight. Dare I mention the term 'National Treasure' - or am I being a little premature for this audience?

I know she has her detractors on here, but you do have to admire her work ethic. Not many BBC co-presenters would be displaying such passion for a mouldy sweet potato dilemma at well past midnight. Dare I mention the term 'National Treasure' - or am I being a little premature for this audience?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.