Jack Grealish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the private instagrams are pretty easy to find from what I've gathered from these threads...they seem to follow them from their public accounts. No judgement from me for anyone who wants to shoot their shot, but personally I wouldn't follow any of them; their accounts are private for a reason.

plus, even if he is happy to cheat on his poor girlfriend, do you really wanna be that person who goes after a lad that's taken

Reactions: 8
the private instagrams are pretty easy to find from what I've gathered from these threads...they seem to follow them from their public accounts. No judgement from me for anyone who wants to shoot their shot, but personally I wouldn't follow any of them; their accounts are private for a reason.

plus, even if he is happy to cheat on his poor girlfriend, do you really wanna be that person who goes after a lad that's taken
To shag jack grealish… yeah 😂

So does anyone know Jack’s private insta?👀

Someone please share il give you £5 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
His private Insta is jdot2310, I requested to follow last night, he hasn’t accepted (yet) 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m not going to follow, I just wanted to look him up! My profile picture is def not enticing enough for him to accept 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m pretty sure he’d revise his approach to his sensual life on glancing my profile photo - it’s so erotically dominated by me Deidre Barlow specs.

• Haha
His brother, McGinn who he is close to, Sasha, Rice all follow, he’s just selective of who is on there. My double chins and wrinkles ain’t gonna make the cut for his selectiveness 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.