Jack Grealish #99 dreaming of nips so tiny and nesh, showing under his T-shirt made out of white mesh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Asia and Thailand pre season tour....is it hot there? Naked bae on the cards? Walks needs to be careful with ladyboys amidst 🤣🤣🤣 if Kyle is still in the squad next season rumours are he might not be.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
ooooh interesting. surely whoever it is must be on tattle tho… it’s the perfect place to invest so much time into these pretty footballers isn’t it?

it can’t be sarahahah we know her handle

@Gossgossgoss9888 maybe you’re a dark horse and it’s you! 😮🤣

trying to think of who else it could be with a secret handle 🤔
I wish it was me! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hi, just popping over here briefly, but I was wondering if you could help me out. Is this video on tiktok old all new? I thought if anyone knew you lovely lot would. (Unfortunately I can't post the actual link to the video)
20230203_092152.jpg

20230203_091919.jpg

Reactions: 2
so like... what was he told to do here, then? 'jack babe can you pretend to be asleep for a sec'. it is a very mid-wank face imho.
1675434763479.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The final clip here. I can't believe I missed it at the time (or possibly have forgotten)
. In clearing up the sliced bread/veg confusion, he described himself as "not the brightest spark in the book".

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
so like... what was he told to do here, then? 'jack babe can you pretend to be asleep for a sec'. it is a very mid-wank face imho.
View attachment 1932858
Why is he so hot 🥵
---

The final clip here. I can't believe I missed it at the time (or possibly have forgotten)
. In clearing up the sliced bread/veg confusion, he described himself as "not the brightest spark in the book".

He is adorable
---

How is this a real human man

View attachment 1933240
His face is so beautiful

• Heart

Play this at my funeral. He is perfect.

• Heart
Asia and Thailand pre season tour....is it hot there? Naked bae on the cards? Walks needs to be careful with ladyboys amidst 🤣🤣🤣 if Kyle is still in the squad next season rumours are he might not be.
It will be really hot in the summer. Depends on time but usually 35 and higher plus humid as hell.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.