Jack Grealish #99 dreaming of nips so tiny and nesh, showing under his T-shirt made out of white mesh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack.......
It's a loudspeaker.
You plug it in , then you ask it things - and it'll play music to you......
Do you understand?
You aren't frightened of it anymore?
Jack.....?

Screenshot_20230202-142306_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230202-142313_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
ay did we ever find out who wrote parachute? is it a secret tattle fic? i haven’t read it yet but there’s nowt else to read so i might dive in unless it’s tit?

was also the threesome author right? i enjoyed that one.

are there any other fics around?

ay did we ever find out who wrote parachute? is it a secret tattle fic? i haven’t read it yet but there’s nowt else to read so i might dive in unless it’s tit?

I haven't read it either but if it's the same author as the threesome fic I'd like to personally thank them.

No-one's admitted to it yet so I expect it's not one of us 😕

I really love it. Sexy, funny, sweet and very emotional.

No-one's admitted to it yet so I expect it's not one of us 😕

I really love it. Sexy, funny, sweet and very emotional.
ooooh interesting. surely whoever it is must be on tattle tho… it’s the perfect place to invest so much time into these pretty footballers isn’t it?

it can’t be sarahahah we know her handle

@Gossgossgoss9888 maybe you’re a dark horse and it’s you! 😮🤣

trying to think of who else it could be with a secret handle 🤔

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.