Jack Grealish #99 dreaming of nips so tiny and nesh, showing under his T-shirt made out of white mesh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WC in Qatar really gave me the ick for mens football and Qatar and Fifa and all the dirty dirty money that is involved in mens football so I have been absent from this thread and in combination with a to warm tit winter due to climate changes when it snows, melts and freeze so it become frozen ice instead of snow in my country the ick spelt over on Jack and his bloody not climate friendly lifestyle but today Mello starts in Sweden, a six week long competition to get a winner to ESC (we take that really serious πŸ˜‚ ) that reminded me of last years collab between the second and the third place. I think their voices really sounds well together, they should do a duett. :D

---

Sorry btw for spamming thread with not Jack related material but I missed writing in English and thought you might be more interested in ESC than icehockey or cross country skiing but if anyone rather talk about that I am here for you. ❀

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
questions/thoughts that have probs been discussed before but we need ANSAS

- none of astar’s other customers seem to have their titties out whilst getting their hair cut?
8FF1AE1A-68D0-4C89-BE17-9E45BB1CEF46.jpeg

- hahahahahahaha I still can’t believe media outlets reported that he’d cut his curtains off like he’d go for this naff 2003 bollocks haircut?
0F27F265-B9DE-4B11-B8A1-567A4878AF5B.jpeg

- do I find it devastatingly attractive (helpless vibes esoeically) OR a bit ickywhen his arms are tucked away under the gown?
44EAA216-0B42-4730-BFAC-F07D7488EE7C.jpeg

- do people get to brush his leg hair on photo shoots?
1675549559359.jpeg

- omg imagine if someone got to comb the 🐌 into place
1675549710585.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.