Jack Grealish #99 dreaming of nips so tiny and nesh, showing under his T-shirt made out of white mesh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always question if @VC10 is viciis new owner (because god knows what jacks done with her) and is using the thread to show vicii what jacks up to

• Haha
Reactions: 6
"..... THE FIRST TIME....... ........
EVER; I SAW YOUR FACE.......................

I SAW THE STARS........ AND THE MOON ABOOOOOOVVVVE.........................

AS YOU LAY UPON ME .....

PUSHED IT IN-

AND SHAGGED ME 1/2 BLIND.................."

πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ†πŸ’ͺ😈πŸ’ͺπŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

1b9a26b526436a72b743c93416adbf2b.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
questions/thoughts that have probs been discussed before but we need ANSAS

- none of astar’s other customers seem to have their titties out whilst getting their hair cut?
View attachment 1936193

- hahahahahahaha I still can’t believe media outlets reported that he’d cut his curtains off like he’d go for this naff 2003 bollocks haircut?
View attachment 1936204

- do I find it devastatingly attractive (helpless vibes esoeically) OR a bit ickywhen his arms are tucked away under the gown?
View attachment 1936208

- do people get to brush his leg hair on photo shoots?
View attachment 1936211

- omg imagine if someone got to comb the 🐌 into place
View attachment 1936216
I don't think there's a brush/comb but I do reckon someone smoothes his leg hair down with their hands so it's not so fluffy.

Now I've made myself jealous.

• Sad
  • Haha
There’s been no larger private flights from Manchester to london today, does that mean they got the train and we got no train photos?

Reactions: 2
Tough one for me today.
As a spurs fan, I want them to win, as an arsenal hater, I want city to win.
Having said that, I can’t ever bet against my team, so i will watch with half an eye open I think πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Morning happy match day. Come on Jack DCL set the bar high yesterday. Prayers for an even better arse reveal today πŸ“ΏπŸ™
89B5217E-6F91-47CF-A2DE-B0930C04BC49.jpeg

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.