Jack Grealish #99 dreaming of nips so tiny and nesh, showing under his T-shirt made out of white mesh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is everyone's fave Simply Red song? Mine is Sunrise

Mine too. On a SR marathon now.

I've gone for a JG Simply Red mash up

JG100# I'd give it all up for Jack...yes I would.

JG100# Jaccckk can't you see that iiiiii want to fall from the stars straight onto your diiickkk
---
If anyone's ever having a bad day just watch ol Micks moves in the first 20 seconds of this. What a saucepot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Mine too. On a SR marathon now.

I've gone for a JG Simply Red mash up

JG100# I'd give it all up for Jack...yes I would.

JG100# Jaccckk can't you see that iiiiii want to fall from the stars straight onto your diiickkk
---
If anyone's ever having a bad day just watch ol Micks moves in the first 20 seconds of this. What a saucepot.

Oh god I just watched that and actually enjoyed the catchy tune. Please don’t tell Jumpy as I’ve got a rep to protect.

• Haha
this thread is cursed now shall I make a new one
---

please stop whatever you are doing and go on this new thread

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.