Jack Grealish #99 dreaming of nips so tiny and nesh, showing under his T-shirt made out of white mesh

Which rascal garm is most appealing?

• Kermit ๐Ÿธ

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Sheer and Saucy

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Silky Smooth ๐Ÿฆœ

Votes: 19 42.2%
  • The Snoogie

Votes: 11 24.4%
  • The Robe

Votes: 23 51.1%
  • The Cardi of Many Colours

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Pleather Party

Votes: 1 2.2%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello, and welcome to thread 99.

We've got 99 problems and they're all Jack related. When will he show us his willy? Has the ๐ŸŒ been eliminated for good? What was he doing in Nuremberg? Will he ever remove his shorts AND shirt after a match? I could go on.

I've tried to incorporate a bit of everything into this poll. The question, should you choose to answer it is ๐Ÿฅ ๐Ÿฅ ๐Ÿฅ

Which item of clothing do you most want to run your hands over and under. Removal is optional (but recommended).

First up, Kermit. A gorgeous grassy green number, perfect for when your tummy is chilly but your biceps are sweltering. Does this fluffy number float your boat? Hope you've got a lint roller to hand if so..
Screenshot_20230125_180211_Instagram.jpg

Next up, the Sheer Shirt. A late contender but a real milestone moment for a lot of us. Most of what we know about this gauzy garm is from Google Lens, as Jack was too shy to get his nips out for the 'gram. What it lacks in opaqueness it makes up for in detail. The frilly collar was sadly hidden, but does the image of bab with his nips delicately framed by Dior get you going?
Screenshot_20230125_180429_WhatsApp.jpg

Now for something slinky, the Silk Shirt. Comes in many styles but I've gone for the tropical print, a personal favourite. A top choice for earth conscious Jack, as it has been snapped at least three times meaning it must be an investment piece. Perfect for gliding your hands over the fronds and thin enough that nips will stand out against the fabric. It screams, undo my buttons and let me fall to the floor!
Screenshot_20230125_175814_Gallery.jpg

How about something cosy? Another newbie, the snuggly hoodie made of clouds. The Snoogie? Sounds like an illness. Anyway. Bab has been spotted leaving the Etihad looking very cosy. Perfect for cuddling up on the sofa, and maybe letting a hand sneak up between toweling and abs..
Screenshot_20230124-001756.png

I don't know where to start with this one, so I'm going with The Robe. Is it cotton or silk? Are those rhinestones?! Decorated with stalions, very apt, this cover-up featured in the hotly anticipated HD portfolio. Lounging in a sauna, Jacky is feeling a bit hot under the collar and needs some assistance removing his gown..
Screenshot_20230125_180403_WhatsApp.jpg

Wool you look at that, its another one of those cardigans. Jack is one of those guys that sees something he likes and buys it in every colour. We've seen brown, we've seen pink, but here for your stroking pleasure, is the blue version of this now infamous cardigan. Can be dressed up or dressed down, perfect for any occasion. Often seen worn open, it is begging for a pair of hands to run up his between cardi and vest, hidden from view..
Screenshot_20230125_175604_Gallery.jpg

Last but not least, because quite frankly I'm feeling a bit dizzy, The Leather Jacket. No no, not the Jacket That Shall Not Be Named, the fun one. Cool to the touch but too hot to handle, this jacket is begging to be slowly peeled off. Someone, please, remove it.
27401758-BA55-40EE-BA04-3541FECA2EE8.jpeg

---

Hello, is it me you're looking for...?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

We've got 99 problems and they're all Jack related. When will he show us his willy? Has the ๐ŸŒ been eliminated for good? What was he doing in Nuremberg? Will he ever remove his shorts AND shirt after a match? I could go on.

I've tried to incorporate a bit of everything into this poll. The question, should you choose to answer it is ๐Ÿฅ ๐Ÿฅ ๐Ÿฅ

Which item of clothing do you most want to run your hands over and under. Removal is optional (but recommended).

First up, Kermit. A gorgeous grassy green number, perfect for when your tummy is chilly but your biceps are sweltering. Does this fluffy number float your boat? Hope you've got a lint roller to hand if so..
View attachment 1909978

Next up, the Sheer Shirt. A late contender but a real milestone moment for a lot of us. Most of what we know about this gauzy garm is from Google Lens, as Jack was too shy to get his nips out for the 'gram. What it lacks in opaqueness it makes up for in detail. The frilly collar was sadly hidden, but does the image of bab with his nips delicately framed by Dior get you going?
View attachment 1909990

Now for something slinky, the Silk Shirt. Comes in many styles but I've gone for the tropical print, a personal favourite. A top choice for earth conscious Jack, as it has been snapped at least three times meaning it must be an investment piece. Perfect for gliding your hands over the fronds and thin enough that nips will stand out against the fabric. It screams, undo my buttons and let me fall to the floor!
View attachment 1910017

How about something cosy? Another newbie, the snuggly hoodie made of clouds. The Snoogie? Sounds like an illness. Anyway. Bab has been spotted leaving the Etihad looking very cosy. Perfect for cuddling up on the sofa, and maybe letting a hand sneak up between toweling and abs..
View attachment 1910038

I don't know where to start with this one, so I'm going with The Robe. Is it cotton or silk? Are those rhinestones?! Decorated with stalions, very apt, this cover-up featured in the hotly anticipated HD portfolio. Lounging in a sauna, Jacky is feeling a bit hot under the collar and needs some assistance removing his gown..
View attachment 1910056

Wool you look at that, its another one of those cardigans. Jack is one of those guys that sees something he likes and buys it in every colour. We've seen brown, we've seen pink, but here for your stroking pleasure, is the blue version of this now infamous cardigan. Can be dressed up or dressed down, perfect for any occasion. Often seen worn open, it is begging for a pair of hands to run up his between cardi and vest, hidden from view..
View attachment 1910075

Last but not least, because quite frankly I'm feeling a bit dizzy, The Leather Jacket. No no, not the Jacket That Shall Not Be Named, the fun one. Cool to the touch but too hot to handle, this jacket is begging to be slowly peeled off. Someone, please, remove it.
View attachment 1910087

---

Thank you STL ๐Ÿ™โค

Iโ€™ve gone silk shirt, the jeans are unforgivable but I love the slink ๐Ÿฅน

Will have to have a think if I want to give the Gucci cardiโ€™s my vote too as I do love them

• Heart
Reactions: 9
fluffy kermit bae deserves the world ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š

close runners up are the horse down coz I like to think of him wandering around set in just the little tiny shorts, and of course the cardigan ๐Ÿฅน

---

further cardigans (his poor little bejizzumed eye ๐Ÿ˜”)
C42EF2E4-5CCE-42D4-96F7-8C885EC02DA5.jpeg

1674680630728.png

• Heart
Reactions: 8

View attachment 1909978

View attachment 1909990

View attachment 1910017

View attachment 1910038

View attachment 1910056

View attachment 1910075

View attachment 1910087

---

Brilliant, thank you, @Starttheline โค I had to go with the Snoogie. Heโ€™s so absurdly perfect in it.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

View attachment 1909978

View attachment 1909990

View attachment 1910017

View attachment 1910038

View attachment 1910056

View attachment 1910075

View attachment 1910087

---

All of them apart from pleather ( giving me Danny zuko vibes and why is the jacket so small). Even in pleather pic he is still hot. I would like to imagine him chatting me up in a late night establishment in the flowery shirt. A nice snuggle in the snoogie

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thanks for the new thread @Starttheline
Kermit, Robe and lace although I wanted to vote for them all.
Also enjoying the side sweep ๐Ÿฅต

mini Jack tax as Iโ€™m trying to delete pics from my phone so I will pop them on here.
F9CAA6BD-25C0-403D-951F-B2FDC4DF8204.jpeg
78FA86BB-8FDC-4A2D-AB68-760397FEF13C.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 11

View attachment 1909978

View attachment 1909990

View attachment 1910017

View attachment 1910038

View attachment 1910056

View attachment 1910075

View attachment 1910087

---

Thanks @Starttheline for the new thread and poll. I am torn between the sexy shirt and the robe but please no further mention of rhinestones that nearly gave me the ick

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.