Jack Grealish #94 Do us with a Solero while you're wearing your bolero

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
off to dubai with the ladsssss

also do they still get the winter break in feb or is it non existent because of all the games being squeezed in

• Heart
Reactions: 3
0_England (2).jpg
0_England (1).jpg

off to dubai with the ladsssss

also do they still get the winter break in feb or is it non existent because of all the games being squeezed in
No extra break, only for the ones that didn't go to Qatar and have been sunning themselves for 3 weeks

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
My head well hurts 😞
BD48B356-177B-472B-97F8-E067D062DB74.jpeg

Never eating a baguette again and am boycotting L’Oréal

Also want a big drink from McDonald’s…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
😡People who I blame for England’s departure from the WC😡:

The Francophile Ref
A Star Barbers for doing a Samson on the whole team
Mark Pougatch and the entirety of ITV
🦃🦷 and his airport bolognese breakfast
That Rylan lookin fella Giroud
Napoléon Bonaparte
Them birds who shat on Luke Shaw

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
😡People who I blame for England’s departure from the WC😡:

The Francophile Ref
A Star Barbers for doing a Samson on the whole team
Mark Pougatch and the entirety of ITV
🦃🦷 and his airport bolognese breakfast
That Rylan lookin fella Giroud
Napoléon Bonaparte
Them birds who shat on Luke Shaw
I hate the French team for winning.

But I hate myself more for fully fancying Giroud, Griezemann, and honestly wouldn't kick M'Bappe out the French orgy either. Gonna be more than just a ménage à trois. 😆

• Haha
I hate the French team for winning.

But I hate myself more for fully fancying Giroud, Griezemann, and honestly wouldn't kick M'Bappe out the French orgy either. Gonna be more than just a ménage à trois. 😆
they should have sent you round to the French dressing room pre match so you could have fucced them all into oblivion as a service to the nation 😪

• Haha
Reactions: 10
they should have sent you round to the French dressing room pre match so you could have fucced them all into oblivion as a service to the nation 😪
Would've been better if they were worn out before the match definitely.

Do you think shagging out the French team so England win would've got me the Knighthood that David Beckham has spent years so desperately trying to get through other means? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That was probably Bae's first and last world cup wasn't it? He'll be 31 at the next one.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
That was probably Bae's first and last world cup wasn't it? He'll be 31 at the next one.
It depends how his fitness is and if he has more injuries. I think he could play more in midfield as he gets older and could potentially still play. See the likes of Hendo etc

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Are we going for an engagement announcement at Christmas/New Year. I see (from WAGS thread) that his mate John McGinn got engaged.

Looking forward to the next chapter of where’s Bae, hope it’s not too messy as don’t want him getting slated for partying too much.

I was so drunk last night after the bottomless brunch and the pub before the game. RLF picked me up so we could watch the match at a friends house and I believe I was very loud and ridiculous. When we got in I gave him a load of verbal about his mum so that was nice of me 😞😫

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Looking for to the next chapter of where’s Bae, hope it’s not too messy as don’t want him getting slated for partying too much.

I was so drunk last night after the bottomless brunch and the pub before the game. RLF a picked me up so we could watch the match at a friends house and I believe I was very loud and ridiculous. When we got in I gave him a load of verbal about his mum so that was nice of me 😞😫
Oh lord. Had she done something, or did you just fancy laying in to her? You are a LOUT.

How's the head today?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.