Jack Grealish #94 Do us with a Solero while you're wearing your bolero

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My fav song atm is One Life by Dermot Kennedy.

I love him I saw him at Ally Pally and he was incredible, his new album is so good!! His first album is also incredible!!

What is your guys fav song atm?
Feel like I never listen to current music because I'm old. When I dip into Hot Hits UK on Spotify, I like Its Not Over Yet by KSI and Tom Grennan

I used to ice skate at ally pally all the time as a kid 🥹🥹🥹

• Heart
Reactions: 3
092B16DB-1776-4D88-A34E-695F8D64F6DC.jpeg

0F00FCAA-8F3B-4F0B-941F-DA3355E6497F.jpeg

06FD57C2-C439-431C-9319-0724DA908FB6.jpeg

I feel like proper punched in the stomach. I dunno, for a good 15 minutes before the second French goal I thought duck, we’re on fire here.

the refereeing didn’t go our way a few times, just feel like everyone notoriously hates the English 😭🥺

love yous all, we will do it, one day!! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿❤ very grateful for all the content. wanna give them all a big hug especially my Harry K. I’ll stop waffling now hahah

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Feel like I never listen to current music because I'm old. When I dip into Hot Hits UK on Spotify, I like Its Not Over Yet by KSI and Tom Grennan

I used to ice skate at ally pally all the time as a kid 🥹🥹🥹
You should really listen to his music it’s so lovely!!! 🥺

My fav song is an evening I will not forget!!!

Ally pally is such a fab venue!!!

We now have @jumpmoon ‘s bae on and I’ve just heard that my mum watched good old mick’s sister be denied entry to Top of the pops and laughed cause she was so rude 😂

Mummy WS living her life at TOTP as a youngster!! 💪🏻

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
You should really listen to his music it’s so lovely!!! 🥺

My fav song is an evening I will not forget!!!

Ally pally is such a fab venue!!!

We now have @jumpmoon ‘s bae on and I’ve just heard that my mum watched good old mick’s sister be denied entry to Top of the pops and laughed cause she was so rude 😂

Mummy WS living her life at TOTP as a youngster!! 💪🏻
Holding Back The Years? Very fitting for the mood 😭😭😭

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
I WAS TRYNA POST A CUTE PIC OF MY CAT to make you all smile BUT IT WOULDNT POST 💔💔💔

• Sad
Reactions: 10
can we all go to the game at old Trafford next year please and finally just squeeze each other 😭😭😭🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.