Jack Grealish #94 Do us with a Solero while you're wearing your bolero

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he looks ok if not a little nervy on the picture I saw, but looks healthy.
think he just came from a friends litter. but his wife said she is ok for now, I really want him.
let's hope I end up with him :(
We had to do the same thing with my brothers kitten about 15 years ago 🙄 he and his gf at the time moved in together, got a kitten and within 6 months my mum took her in because they'd split up 🙄. Why are they like this.

Poor little saus, I hope he is ok. Is your nephew keen?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
girls, I might be getting a kitten.
my brother n his wife got one for their little boy but they are so tit with animals.
she already posted it on fb saying does anyone want it two days in and deleted the post.

I feel so sorry for the little bab, I messaged saying if you can't look after him I will have him :(
Pls call him Dave.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
We had to do the same thing with my brothers kitten about 15 years ago 🙄 he and his gf at the time moved in together, got a kitten and within 6 months my mum took her in because they'd split up 🙄. Why are they like this.

Poor little saus, I hope he is ok. Is your nephew keen?
ugh, brothers. who would have them seriously haha.
I hope he is ok too :( yeah she said my nephew would be gutted but I said that he can obviously still see him if we have him kinda thing because he would still be in the fam.

I am hopefully now first choice if anything goes tits up, which it will. my brother has no patience for a cat 🙄

Pls call him Dave.
I would but my boss is called that, was thinking Jack haha.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Page 51 😬😬😬

I don't want my sad wanks suggestion to be the only one

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
He needs to give us a thread title, I don’t like it when he’s quiet.

Could go with Coady’s assessment:

Jack Grealish #95 What a man ❤

• Heart
Jack Grealish #95 Back from Qatar with no trophy to show, freezing his nads off when he sees the snow

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Favourite Christmas chocolate?

Aw this is a bit sad.

I drafted one along the lines of, snow in the UK, I want Jack to ride my sleigh, but it didn't quite have the right je ne sais quoi
I can do tubs, like quality street, heroes, celebrations etc. sound good?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.