Jack Grealish #94 Do us with a Solero while you're wearing your bolero

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know why it bothers me so much but and obvs I don’t know what she wants to go by… but her insta is Kate Kane so why call her that???? It’s just disrespectful?

A6172C13-2328-42F7-AB90-704E8607D05B.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Turned on my Kindle for some escapism and it opened to the start of some hardcore Jack smut.

Forgot I left that surprise for myself when I decided to go to sleep last night. I feel better already.

image.png

image-1.png

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So drunk… I’m okay now!

Love you all!! Hope we are all ok?! And feeling good and better in the morn ❤❤
44C84B3F-DE0E-455A-8544-48C8ECA5BC0B.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I've just come home from our work party and I'm honestly all over the place. I had the most amazing night with some people I really love. But then there's England out of the world cup and 2 of my favourite work pals are leaving at the end of the year / in the new year. I'm a mess fellas 🥺😭

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I've just come home from our work party and I'm honestly all over the place. I had the most amazing night with some people I really love. But then there's England out of the world cup and 2 of my favourite work pals are leaving at the end of the year / in the new year. I'm a mess fellas 🥺😭
I’m sorry your work friends are leaving. :( I know what that’s like and it’s tit. But I’m glad you were able to have a great night with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Still feel broken 😢
On the plus side, I can now see all of last nights pictures on here, must have been a temporary glitch with my internet or something 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.