Jack Grealish #94 Do us with a Solero while you're wearing your bolero

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i’m actually gutted we lost the wc yesterday 😭😭😭😭 i was SO convinced that yesterday we were gonna win and if we win france then we’ll win the whole thing!!! was so sad man

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I had to cheer myself up today by finally putting my tree up and then I made some snowman biscuits for a baking competition were having at work tomorrow β›„ I mean I’m no Mary Berry but I tried πŸ˜‚
F6E85EFA-BF8D-46A4-B6D2-082DFBD9E422.jpeg
0ADB8779-0977-4D71-AF64-18E85C807591.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 19
i’m actually gutted we lost the wc yesterday 😭😭😭😭 i was SO convinced that yesterday we were gonna win and if we win france then we’ll win the whole thing!!! was so sad man
mate innit😭
I couldn’t sleep for ages I think I finally dropped off about 3am?? kept thinking of them all and HK, proper tossing and turning devastated πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­

ONE DAY. one day it’ll come home❀

• Heart
Reactions: 12
mate innit😭
I couldn’t sleep for ages I think I finally dropped off about 3am?? kept thinking of them all and HK, proper tossing and turning devastated πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­

ONE DAY. one day it’ll come home❀
Are you going to give HK lots of kisses? 😭 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This was the point where I wanted to suck him of- ER ! I MEAN ! - fell in love with the magnificently packaged jack πŸ˜€πŸ˜›πŸ€£

Screenshot_20221211-191235_Gallery.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.