Jack Grealish #94 Do us with a Solero while you're wearing your bolero

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh lord. Had she done something, or did you just fancy laying in to her? You are a LOUT.

How's the head today?
A lout indeed 😳 MIL is very judgemental. when I got in the house was an absolute tip, not sure what the 3 of them had been doing while I was out. MIL likes to tell me how the house could be tidier after I’ve been working a 10 hour day so I just started saying that she has the cheek to have a go at me when he is the scruffy one etc etc.
Head is absolutely fine today, off to see Father Christmas soon πŸŽ…πŸΌ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I fell asleep this afternoon (am still ill) and had a dream that I met him on a train. I took a photo of him because I was sat opposite and he said he didn't mind, and then posted it to my Instagram. Then one of you posted it here as an unseen, and you were trying to figure out why this random girl was on a train with him, and I had to pretend that I wasn't her and theorise with you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I fell asleep this afternoon (am still ill) and had a dream that I met him on a train. I took a photo of him because I was sat opposite and he said he didn't mind, and then posted it to my Instagram. Then one of you posted it here as an unseen, and you were trying to figure out why this random girl was on a train with him, and I had to pretend that I wasn't her and theorise with you.
Your dream sounds very stressful!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.