Jack Grealish #90 The Handsome Devil Era

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she just has constant resting witch face ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Sheโ€™s said this in several of her videos, she has a resting witch face.
If you look at pictures of him, he sometimes has the same.
There was a TikTok of his witch face, but wouldnโ€™t know where to find it, Iโ€™m sure someone will though lol

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Maybe she just has constant resting witch face ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
I think she has admitted she has resting witch face. I have it too, one of my best friends thought I was a stuck up cow for 10 years until we had to work together. Itโ€™s a very annoying thing to have.

• Heart
Looks like he's whispering sweet nothings to her in the first one ๐Ÿ˜” I can't be lasting after him. I'm out again.
Would it help if you imagine he was saying "I want to stick it up your arse later" or "did you see my goal ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ" instead of sweet nothings?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Does anyone here NOT have an rbf? Mine is awful, because I am a miserable bleep
I have got the worsttt rbf. I became really good friends with this girl in year 10 and she said for the first 3 years of school she thought I was a huge witch ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
this is me: ๐Ÿ˜”
am going to bed because I feel STUPID lusting after this man n I am on a comedown, will pass. see yas tomorrow maybe ๐Ÿค” (will deffo be here hahaha)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Would it help if you imagine he was saying "I want to stick it up your arse later" or "did you see my goal ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ" instead of sweet nothings?
I'd still be out. Can have my life back again, until more photos drop and then I'm in again. Doing the Jackey Cokey!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm still in. I'm worried I'll always be in. Even when they're married I'll just be in and pleased for them both, continuing my emotional affair with plumber bae

• Heart
Reactions: 4
What happened to the artist formerly known as shop shop? Bit odd how she's been very quiet since world cup prep started? Which one is she...Jack or TAA?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.