Jack Grealish #90 The Handsome Devil Era

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this is me: 😔
am going to bed because I feel STUPID lusting after this man n I am on a comedown, will pass. see yas tomorrow maybe 🤔 (will deffo be here hahaha)
another same, I’ve deleted all pics and unfollowed him again because I’m off my fuckin rocker ahahah I’m gonna do a VRL/cobbers/le’frog and just camp out here for the vibes whilst keeping a cool distance

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Today has been a day. In the background to the Handsome Devil debacle in the course of the past five days I have been to see Westlife and Gary Barlow - I have nothing left to give.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
people love england jack. he’s gone from having average 300k likes on insta posts to nearly 1mil

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I swing from being green eyed monster jealous of Sasha, to thinking they're gorgeous together and would have beautiful kids, to thinking why the hell is she with him still from all the cheating drama that pops up every few months.
It's a rollercoaster.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Does Keira have a job? I've never heard her or seen her talk about one...or is she a professional professional footballers sister 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
ennit am thinking that i will try and get my brother into football. he’s 3 atm so plenty of time for practice…. 🤞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
BBF8523A-1B37-40EF-9502-7D15C1B06947.jpeg

I’m still in the springtime of this man’s voodoo

Idk lads jealousy is a cruel mistress but I still think Sash is an all round babe and I hope he is good to ha 😤 when we are sister wives she can do my make up and we can go on the Starbucks run together 😂

plus she is witchypoo adjacent so we would both be getting burnt at the stake together in 1692

3709044E-92DB-41CA-B72D-581A575E7173.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 1750824

I’m still in the springtime of this man’s voodoo

Idk lads jealousy is a cruel mistress but I still think Sash is an all round babe and I hope he is good to ha 😤 when we are sister wives she can do my make up and we can go on the Starbucks run together 😂
Which embassy have you booked for your elevenses today?

Argentina v Saudi kicks off at 10am

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.