Jack Grealish #90 The Handsome Devil Era

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was it ever revealed what baby girl flipper was called?

Apparently baby dolphins are called calves btw in case anyone was curious ✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I saw his little worm dance for Finlay and thought of how excited you lot would be 😆

If he's actually cheating though I'm not sure how Sasha can tolerate it? I'd be straight out the nearest window

Reactions: 1
i was on a proper high after the england game and now i feel like i’m on a comedown cause i just put up the christmas tree but the baubles didn’t come with string??? so i had to tie it myself??? with nails like mine???? about to throw the tree out the window

• Sad
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Do you think this is what his hair looks like when he gets up in the morning?
1669063905589.jpeg

I think this is my favourite HD collection one so far

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Unfortunately I worry it might be full of Moroccan oil. But maybe if he washes it at night and doesn't put product in it, yeah.
I use Moroccan Oil and it doesn’t leave any residue, it’s just like a conditioner.

I love the simplicity of this photo, but the jumper biting one just 🤯🥵🔥 makes me bite my knuckles.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.