Jack Grealish #90 The Handsome Devil Era

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
was so confused then because I thought he looks blonde?? haha does he or am I losing the plot
5A34B61A-58D3-4EFB-9E3D-77D0783A9C4D.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I use Moroccan Oil and it doesn’t leave any residue, it’s just like a conditioner.

I love the simplicity of this photo, but the jumper biting one just 🤯🥵🔥 makes me bite my knuckles.
I dunno, I've put nice argan oil in my hair and it is definitely not something I would be using very much of. Maybe it's the combination with the other products he uses that keeps his hair from looking as light and clean as it looks in that photo.

I've genuinely got nothing against the girl, but she never looks happy to be near him does she?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've genuinely got nothing against the girl, but she never looks happy to be near him does she?
I guess she's controlled in a way as they met at an early age, he's now incredibly rich and famous and she knows women will be throwing themselves at him wherever he goes. They haven't got around to marriage or children as yet.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.