Jack Grealish #90 The Handsome Devil Era

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear God/Bae,
Please let the final photos from this shoot be a collection of artistic dick pics, taken from various (all) angles. Erect. Thank you. It’s nearly my birthday month and us December babies deserve this because we get shafted every year by baby Jesus taking all the attention. Please do this. Thanks again. I’ll never post Father Bae again if you find it disrespectful.
Love Ruby xoxo
as a December bab, I approve of this message ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 3
me cropping this whilst listening to holier (hahahahha just noticed the autocorrect 😭) belting out that bridge of aaaaMEN aaaameennn aaaaaaaaamennnnn TAKE ME TO CHURCH felt very fitting.

his torso. and eyes.
5D04FDB8-BE21-4234-8DEF-0E1CCAE14503.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Just had an intense chat with my younger sister about all this as I needed rl convo. The conversation drifted to the England team and so I sent her a few pictures of the team and asked her who she found attractive. I already knew she didn’t feel anything for Bae so wasn’t surprised as she repeated multiple times in the exchange that she ‘just didn’t get it’

Her choices however…

MM, Hendo and LS which is a type for sure.

Mason mount was her favourite till I sent her more pics of Luke Shaw with his recent hair glow up.

I am beyond happy she didn’t pick my nemesis Conor Gallagher😡 and then had to explain why I hated him so much which she definitely thought was irrational.

I sent her a load of JS pics to try and sway her to him and she was repulsed by him. She said he looks like a Essex boy with ‘rylan teeth’ and I had to stop her from saying anymore.

She did say rice was good looking until I showed her more pictures and she changed her mind which broke my #grice✌🏻 heart.

She had the nerve to say she’d go for Garage as well which was a right bleeping smack in face.

She also said that bae always looks derpy and confused and she didn’t even like the handsome devil picture, I mean we can’t all have taste but it still hurted my feelings.

I’m so disappointed she would be a mason mount girl if she was even remotely interested in football and I am debating selling her.
Omg disown her. Im not sure what bothers me more. That she thinks John stones has rylan teeth or that she isn’t attracted to anyone worth being attracted to. She can have LS he’s hot now

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The last 24 hours have been a blur. I need to stop liking every JG/England TikTok as I’m just being fed more and more and I don’t think I’m gonna survive the next 4 weeks

help

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.