Jack Grealish #90 The Handsome Devil Era

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just had the most mind-blowing sneeze I am now officially writing to you from the grave.

madam I know I say this about everyone but I proper love your voice you like SOUND glamorous

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
No you know what, joke’s still on you JG. He thinks he has the upper hand but we all know how fit we are (thanks to the evening we won’t mention) and you all have extremely fit voices too so he can just wait till the orgy right, boy is not gonna know what hit him. Like he is gonna be tortured by every single one of us for this little game he’s been playing this week. So play on bab…play on

Have decided to break into this baby because it has been a WEEK
67EC644B-CF63-46D5-A846-7FF04FC5EBED.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
No you know what, joke’s still on you JG. He thinks he has the upper hand but we all know how fit we are (thanks to the evening we won’t mention) and you all have extremely fit voices too so he can just wait till the orgy right, boy is not gonna know what hit him. Like he is gonna be tortured by every single one of us for this little game he’s been playing this week. So play on bab…play on

View attachment 1741233
How you feeling now sweetpea? Did you take it easy?

• Heart
Reactions: 5

View attachment 1741233
Oh god I need one of these.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
BY THE WAY HOW bleeping DARE HE CUDDLE THAT OTHER FOOTBALLER (duck knows who he is, I follow Bae not football) AND NOT US!!!

BAE I WANT A bleeping CUDDLE!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who is the Trent fan here

hes not very sexy but the accent is everything CAN YOU IMAGINE IF BAE DID THIS WITH HIS ACTUAL PEEN OUTLINE VISIBLE I don't know what to do I can't eat and I feel like I could run about 30 miles (I have never ran anywhere near that far lol) and just help me I am insatiable

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.