Jack Grealish #90 The Handsome Devil Era

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Styled by Helga. Helga, where you at lovely, you've definitley got the goods.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I thought I was having a heart attack again because I could smell toast but I've just found a crust on my desk so everything is OK.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do love that he is game for anything (some questionable anythings but choosing to ignore for now). That outfit is not your average footballer/ football fans get up, love it.

Glad I've got no plans tonight, guna get on the slushy cocktails, tit food and just refresh tattle for the evening. Happy bleeping Friday people.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Not sure about this facial expression tbh I think I prefer the one that cuts him off at the neck.

also what’s going on in the central chest / heart area?? Is he prepping for a role as iron man in future?
I don’t like his face in this one either. Looks constipated.

We can’t love them all. The hair pully one is enough for me for today.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I am currently in the office so can’t fully react!

Also going out for someone’s leaving drinks, I’ll have to catch up tomorrow 🥵

• Sad
Reactions: 4
i cba to catch up girlies can someone please be a babe and give me a quick recap of what i’ve missed these past 2 weeks?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.