Jack Grealish #90 The Handsome Devil Era

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
do u know what like they can ALL duck themselves jack, sasha mum and dad grealish for making him just EVERYONE

• Haha
Reactions: 9
what the duck 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵

i cba anymore if i’m not going to be able to duck him WHAT IS THE POINT.

hope karen and kevin are happy about ruining my life x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Why did he have to do this when I’m on the first two days of my period though? I need a vigorous 🤧🤧🤧

1668787520886.png

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Add next issue to basket

Someone send me the link to order this magazine? I NEED IT!!!.🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵

Reactions: 2
I am off the work call now and I have calmed down somewhat.

I can't believe this man exists, he drops everything at once, including trou and sends us into this level of meltdown? LIKE IT'S OK?

it's absolutely not on and if I could write to someone regarding all of this, I would. but I can't so you're all getting it x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
does anyone remember a website called Dear God where you could just basically type up a prayer or whatnot and post it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't know what I am anymore. Firing at all cylinders. Probably releasing eggs and all sorts.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
does anyone remember a website called Dear God where you could just basically type up a prayer or whatnot and post it lol
Dear God/Bae,
Please let the final photos from this shoot be a collection of artistic dick pics, taken from various (all) angles. Erect. Thank you. It’s nearly my birthday month and us December babies deserve this because we get shafted every year by baby Jesus taking all the attention. Please do this. Thanks again. I’ll never post Father Bae again if you find it disrespectful.
Love Ruby xoxo

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.