Jack Grealish #90 The Handsome Devil Era

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks too high up on his lobe to be an earring? I don’t think it is. That’s not what I’m viewing it as anyway.
tha bigger the hoop the bigger thehoe

GUYS I JUST MISSED MY bleeping DTOP ON YHE TTAIB on the TTRAIN I DONT KNOW WHERE I AM COS I WAS scrutinising his PANTSp

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
In very odd timing I only happened to glance at Tattle because the person I was on the phone with suddenly said "I'll call you back, I'm getting a call from Paris" so I assume I was on the phone to one of you because that sounds very unbelievable.

hiseyes

him swearing
WHY DOES IT SAY CUMIN HOME TOO?! CUMIN!!!!@!@@@

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m impressed by how quickly the PR team cottoned on to me rousing from my slumber and decided to hit while I’m still weak.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
In very odd timing I only happened to glance at Tattle because the person I was on the phone with suddenly said "I'll call you back, I'm getting a call from Paris" so I assume I was on the phone to one of you because that sounds very unbelievable.

WHY DOES IT SAY CUMIN HOME TOO?! CUMIN!!!!@!@@@
is cumin the new ginger

maybe it’s a figging subgenre

1668785875327.jpeg

i guess I live in Croydon now cos I have no idea how I’m getting off this platform???! I don’t know how to explain this to my family. This photo shoot is ruining my day to day existence

• Haha
Reactions: 13
i’m sick of him how bleeping dare he honestly duck OFF

i’m going to open my wine do i CARE that it’s 4pm allow it’s like 9pm in qatar

• Haha
It looks like there’s at least two covers. Might have to send that embarrassing “please can I have the dick cover” email after all 🙈

• Haha
For someone who's not a fan of him, you're very quick with the scoops. Are you Jack 🧐
No, saw a pic on twitter and went and looked.
I don’t even follow him on insta anymore, but I do love a bit of twitter.
Lots of his stuff comes up on my for you page as I used to follow what he was up to a lot.
That and the fact I’m trying to waste time on a slow Friday at work 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.