Jack Grealish #90 The Handsome Devil Era

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
.... Imagine being fucked by that, with his huge cock, power and stamina - in every position known to man......

And after, while you are lying there, your knees overheated & engine check light on , he rolls you over & you look into those beautiful eyes and that smiling face.....

" Are yaw oilroight?"

😀😀💥💥🍆💦💦💪😈💪🤯🤯🤯😱😱😛😛🤣🤣🤣🤣💀💀
Screenshot_20221119-223733_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20221117-211943_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Blimey it’s quiet in here, came back and thought I would have loads to catch up on.
He’s either killed you all off with those photos, or your all trying to pull yourself back together 😂
Let’s see what today brings.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Blimey it’s quiet in here, came back and thought I would have loads to catch up on.
He’s either killed you all off with those photos, or your all trying to pull yourself back together 😂
Let’s see what today brings.
I think we’re hungover. But I hope we get loads more content for Monday’s match.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Merry World Cup day everyone!

putting all my morals aside and settling into this competition because tbh this could be taking place on a Somalian pirate ship and I would still watch it if bae was playing 🫣

Man City were training up the local rec, and I was in the long stay car park with my mum but I really needed a piss (always risky business in dreamworld) but she didn’t want the woman next to us in the smart car to see me wee so I crouched down and did the longest wee known to man it was like Noah needed to build an ark but thankfully I only peed in my dream. Anyway I couldn’t waste time pissing cos I needed to get up the other end of town to see bae in his lil vest, but no one could drive me up there 😔 time was running away in chunks and I couldn’t be late cos they wouldn’t let me in past the chicken wire fence that Jack was training behind. I went up to the top of the junction at the bypass to hitchhike and tried to entice people with a chocolate wreath that I had suddenly made. A bunch of yobbos came and kept pratting about by the town sign so I pushed one down the hill because they wouldn’t feck off, and he died or something but I didn’t care because I only had my mind on one thing. A taxi driver said he would drive us all up the bypass but I still needed to walk 11 miles on the other end, which I then did in a pair of black Jesus sandles thru the mud. I was literally chomping through the scenery I was eating grass like a sheep. I was possessed. I had mouthfuls of grass being spat on the side of the country lane. There was some news coverage of ‘the woman who walked 11 miles in sandles to see Jack grealish’. I FINALLY got up the rec and Pep was rolling around on the floor in some baby blue tissue paper so we had a quick chat, which ended with him laughing and saying ‘I have so much fuckin money’ and I said ‘and don’t I know it’. And then I woke up cos I had to go to a bootsale.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Harry Maguire's first name is actually Jacob
Why do people do this? No offence to anyone who does but why???

Wikipedia tells me his brother’s middle name is Henry. Why do people do this as well? Why can you not think of two separate middle names for your children?

Sorry but I’m a name snob.

Anyway, Happy World Cup ⚽🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🎉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
His feet look enormous here.

Also I think we saw the moment he realised Gundo's hot.

Sash on her way with his extra toys and bucket and spade

View attachment 1745156
Did he forget his sex toy case?

He fancies John as much as we do 🥺
"Has he sprayed that on?" 😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.