Jack Grealish #90 The Handsome Devil Era

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel overfed. like I’ve had a proper big meal and you even start to feel a bit clammy after and the thought of more food makes you panic.

I’m absolutely fucked with it all plus the World Cup hasn’t even started yet 🥹

Alexa play 🆘
F8FEE139-EA8C-408B-A599-09A26FE67F89.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m not raging at him, I’m just tired. And anxious, like literally ON THE bleeping EDGE because when will we see the next photos? I can’t cope.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I get a bottle of wine delivered every week on a Tuesday with the big shop, and normally save it for the weekend. By Friday it was already gone.

That sums up this week for me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m not raging at him, I’m just tired. And anxious, like literally ON THE bleeping EDGE because when will we see the next photos? I can’t cope.
there was a point yesterday where I felt pretty sure that I was displaying the thought patterns and behaviour of an addict, just constantly craving MORE even tho it hurts and it's bad for me

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
" oh baby ..."

***** in Brum **** :

" oaw, baboi..."

😄😄 HE IS SO HOT 💪😈💪💥💥🍆💦💦💦💦❤
🤤⚽️.jpeg.jpg

Screenshot_20221102-221107_Gallery.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Not watched it but first few seconds has a running floppy haired sweaty Jack

• Heart
Reactions: 4
isn’t it crazy that the world cup starts tomorrow? i could not feel less footbally. i think it’s because there’s been so much tit surrounding it that no one has really been talking football

and also jg and all of his distractions

isn’t it crazy that the world cup starts tomorrow? i could not feel less footbally. i think it’s because there’s been so much tit surrounding it that no one has really been talking football

and also jg and all of his distractions
Timing couldn’t be more bizarre. Location is sketchy as hell. I’ll watch because I miss the boys but the whole affair is strange.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.