Jack Grealish #90 The Handsome Devil Era

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What? What is this? Will it be like we're in the gym together? Is he going to be my new peloton leader? (I don't have a peloton)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
What? What is this? Will it be like we're in the gym together? Is he going to be my new peloton leader? (I don't have a peloton)
shall we see if we can hire him to lead tattle group exercises

we’ll all need to make sure we’re wearing black leggings

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Goat coats have a black Friday sale on. Some absolute bargains to be had, if you have a spare £600

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Are there any current competitions to meet/marry Bae? I gave my child £2 for the raffle and tombola and he managed to win a massive chocolate hamper and a box of Waitrose Christmas biscuits. The woman on the tombola just told him to keep going until he won, then let him swap his prize to something he wanted 🤣 Need to get him to enter a Bae competition for me 🤞

• Heart
  • Wow
Are there any current competitions to meet/marry Bae? I gave my child £2 for the raffle and tombola and he managed to win a massive chocolate hamper and a box of Waitrose Christmas biscuits. The woman on the tombola just told him to keep going until he won, then let him swap his prize to something he wanted 🤣 Need to get him to enter a Bae competition for me 🤞
meet/marry

• Heart
  • Haha
ooOoOoOoOoO waitrose super fancy. might make a special trip to m&s for some fancy christmas food

but alas rubae no i know of none… just tell him you have a nice vagina and see what happens

• Haha
  • Wow
ooOoOoOoOoO waitrose super fancy. might make a special trip to m&s for some fancy christmas food

but alas rubae no i know of none… just tell him you have a nice vagina and see what happens
A 🐐 vagina.

And a lucky child who will win us everything we need once we’ve spent all his money on chlamydia treatment.

• Haha
the meltdown that would normally have been caused by fresh footage of bab doing a pull up, and tonight everyone’s just like
1668884058223.gif

(I say this like I’ve not watched it a fair few times already)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
the meltdown that would normally have been caused by fresh footage of bab doing a pull up, and tonight everyone’s just like
View attachment 1743814

(I say this like I’ve not watched it a fair few times already)
I’m desensitised. I watched it thinking “duck’s sake, not the gelmet, and why have you got clothes on?”

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.