Jack Grealish #90 The Handsome Devil Era

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am not on board with the greasy curtains but forgive him for the adorable chat - mooooooon boooooots loike

• Heart
Reactions: 5
christ what are all of the wags bringing if they’re in a covid bubble and won’t even be hanging with their lads that is an INSANE amount of luggage what the actual duck???

still don’t get the point of the cruise liner over a hotel either. feel like at some point it just turns into how much money can be spent

Reactions: 6
christ what are all of the wags bringing if they’re in a covid bubble and won’t even be hanging with their lads that is an INSANE amount of luggage what the actual duck???

still don’t get the point of the cruise liner over a hotel either. feel like at some point it just turns into how much money can be spent
Just a fashion show, isn’t it? I really can’t be arsed with them.

Are they really in covid bubbles? Because I really couldn’t be arsed going if I didn’t even get to shag him after every match. What’s the point?

• Haha

Tbf I'd much rather be on a boat rather than a hotel where there's probably not much to do. Isn't there also a massive shortage of hotel space in the country, hence so much "accommodation" has been built for fans?

The £1bn headlines are a bit strange, I can't imagine you'd get much change from that to build any cruise ship. It also makes out that they're running amok on an entire ship exclusively, when they're not.

I think it’s so they have a bit of normal holiday time. A lot of the hotels don’t allow swim wear to be worn, and because the ship is off shore, they can serve alcohol.

Just a fashion show, isn’t it? I really can’t be arsed with them.

Are they really in covid bubbles? Because I really couldn’t be arsed going if I didn’t even get to shag him after every match. What’s the point?
Gareth said they'll assess the COVID situation once they are there to see whether or not they can see their families.

I don't see why they wouldn't want to go and support their boys, plus they get a free holiday out of it.

Not going to judge the luggage, we know I love multiple OOTDs.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Tbf I'd much rather be on a boat rather than a hotel where there's probably not much to do. Isn't there also a massive shortage of hotel space in the country, hence so much "accommodation" has been built for fans?

The £1bn headlines are a bit strange, I can't imagine you'd get much change from that to build any cruise ship. It also makes out that they're running amok on an entire ship exclusively, when they're not.
yes the article reads like it’s just them in there doesn’t it? and then right down at the end says about packages available to purchase so there will actually be loads of people in it, not just the wags and families

yes the article reads like it’s just them in there doesn’t it? and then right down at the end says about packages available to purchase so there will actually be loads of people in it, not just the wags and families
Yeah it's a normal functioning cruise liner with 000s of people on it, nowhere near exclusive to them at all

Reactions: 8
I love a cruise, would absolutely pick being on the liner over being in a hotel.

Can anyone else not even read or hear the word Ecuador without then having this song in their head for days?

I’m aware I’m old.

• Haha
  • Heart
I love a cruise, would absolutely pick being on the liner over being in a hotel.
i’ve never been on a cruise but always wanted to go on one 🥺
also it says that one is usually 2500 for 9 nights which actually sounds quite reasonable?????

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I need more of this (I know I wanted him to stop but now I want more, OK?)

1668943395915.jpeg
1668943427300.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I've been on a few cruises and they are amazing, we go with Royal Caribbean though

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.