Jack Grealish #90 The Handsome Devil Era

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
maybe sasha and jack are a good match they both have weird feet. do you think they bond over it?

finger toes
582D528D-6E1B-4492-A88D-D419515B3C8D.jpeg

is this mean of me? idk

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Please tell me I'm not the only 1 who seen that engagement picture that fan account posted the rebecca grealish one

Screenshot_20221118-215901_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I've just done a reverse image search and apparently it's the most saved engagement ring on Pinterest. C'mon GR, you're better than this.

Oh wait you got there before me

In other news, my phone has put together a collage titled "Having a Ball" and it is just pictures of JG on the pitch as if he's a close personal friend of mine

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't get why she would post this unless she is after some drama.
she used to actually have decent content this is bottom of the barrel shite hahah, but yeah, deffo wanting to stir the pot a lil isn’t she eh

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.