Jack Grealish #9 backwards cap, socks with sliders.. sure as hell will still let him ride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Should I upgrade to the Virgin sports package or buy the now tv footie pass 🥴!? I have both but don’t have a clue which will show more football

His dad looks buzzing

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Nah I’m fully here for the thirst and for the tea. This thread has genuinely made me laugh till I hurt and smile so much. After the year we have had there’s nothing wrong with it 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 17
as much as it really pains me to admit this - there were definitely non-city fans at that event last night. there was an incredible turnout - but a fair few of them were not fans of the club.

Reactions: 3
Think I was grateful for the break, way too invested in some fitty footballer than my own life. Hopefully media interest in them dies down soon and they can just get on with things. Think it's going to be a bit car crash however.

Reactions: 3
His dad looks buzzing
His Dad has always been massively involved. There was a time he was the lead negotiator for Jack before the money that was being included in contracts became too big and he advised Jack to get an agent

Reactions: 1
That wink🥺 whoever he winked at I’m jealous🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 8
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
Definitely here for the giggles I've laughed so much ready here lately its been a right tonic!

Reactions: 6
His dad looks buzzing
read nothing but good things about his dad - danny jackson said he stood and had a chat with him and he would've had jack out there all night signing shirts and taking pics with the kids. especially since the heavens opened and every single person there got soaked to the bone.

the event was a bit cringe (they always are!) but i fully get it wasn't aimed towards the adult fans - the kids absolutely loved it. the amount of little boys I seen in grealish shirts and headbands was proper cute - they are going to idolise him.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.