Jack Grealish #9 backwards cap, socks with sliders.. sure as hell will still let him ride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s Jack’s birthday next month who wants to plan the Manchester night out that just happens to fall around the same time 😂👀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I find it so funny how you get told off on the wags thread for talking about jack 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Cousin Sasha and Mumma Grealish look a little bored by the whole event. If JG needs a more enthusiastic support crew then look no further….. 🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️
The fact that fan page posted them pics makes me think it's sasha because she can't on her normal page as jack probably don't want her to

how have they got hold of them photos?! they look so high quality!
Because it sasha who runs that fan page maybe?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
how have they got hold of them photos?! they look so high quality!
Where have they come from? Coz they're not on any official pages and not in the news on Google yet. Reckon she's asked the photographers for them?! Cringe.

Reactions: 5
Cousin Sasha and Mumma Grealish look a little bored by the whole event. If JG needs a more enthusiastic support crew then look no further….. 🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️
Aw mumma G is cute
why does the cousin always wear random designer stuff?? Half the time it doesn’t even look nice

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't like all those caps, bucket hats and bandanas she wears all the time. She has nice hair and looks way prettier when it's out without any accessories.

The fact that fan page posted them pics makes me think it's sasha because she can't on her normal page as jack probably don't want her to

Because it sasha who runs that fan page maybe?
The worst of all is that this is probably true. I doubt anyone went to the event to take pictures of Sasha; and wasn't that account private before or was it another one?

Reactions: 10
Jack Grealish #10 Meet and greet with his mum and cousin , If only it was for the tattle dozen

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.