Jack Grealish #9 backwards cap, socks with sliders.. sure as hell will still let him ride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did we ever get the video of this or the erm alternative view? I remember someone was dredging selflessly through footage of the game just before the thread got locked down
I put some research time into this and sadly to no avail 👎🏼 It seems this photo was sent to us straight from heaven, that is the true origin

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I put some research time into this and sadly to no avail 👎🏼 It seems this photo was sent to us straight from heaven, that is the true origin
I put it up just before thread lockdown but I don’t know if it got removed or something?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I need to get a kid from somewhere so I can throw it at him at the next meet and greet

• Haha
Reactions: 17
His dad has always encouraged him with the fans and also as a kid he would wait to see the players arrive at villa so he knows how it feels to be that kid waiting for your hero to arrive

• Heart
Reactions: 6
View attachment 706126

all signs are pointing to this being spot on.
I was checking the comment section and there were some comments similar to this. She wanted to be private, but now that he has gained more recognition, she wants to be in the spotlight. Many comments regarding her style (more so the lack of it with that cap).

Wonder how will he cope with the fame now...lots of eyes are going to be analysing every move he makes now.

And you know more about how City PR works being a supporter of them, but for me, it seems they don't really do much. Just thinking about all the 'scandals' some of your players have had in the past. Do you think they will be able to keep him under control?

Reactions: 1
I was checking the comment section and there were some comments similar to this. She wanted to be private, but now that he has gained more recognition, she wants to be in the spotlight. Many comments regarding her style (more so the lack of it with that cap).

Wonder how will he cope with the fame now...lots of eyes are going to be analysing every move he makes now.

And you know more about how City PR works being a supporter of them, but for me, it seems they don't really do much. Just thinking about all the 'scandals' some of your players have had in the past. Do you think they will be able to keep him under control?
Let's just hope his PR team don't throw him under the bus

He's going to play away - the issue is whether he gets caught or not. The only way his PR team could keep it out of the papers would be to offer them a story that's bigger by means of damage control. I don't think the club will care about him shagging but they would care about excessive boozing and drug taking

Reactions: 7
Hi mum is probably nervous about what it means for her son and the family as a whole. It’s exciting and amazing but the press love to build people up to pull them down again, he is an adult but still her boy.

Reactions: 3
He's going to play away - the issue is whether he gets caught or not. The only way his PR team could keep it out of the papers would be to offer them a story that's bigger by means of damage control. I don't think the club will care about him shagging but they would care about excessive boozing and drug taking
For sure he's going to be out partying, I don't think anythings gonna stop that

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.