Jack Grealish #9 backwards cap, socks with sliders.. sure as hell will still let him ride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And again it comes back to him being massively protected by villa and other brummies, football wise he may never regret his choice but personally he might. Everyone waiting for the £100million player to mess up there will be no hiding.

Reactions: 2
And again it comes back to him being massively protected by villa and other brummies, football wise he may never regret his choice but personally he might. Everyone waiting for the £100million player to mess up there will be no hiding.
Villa deffo treated him like a son

City will protect him a lot too because they won’t want to look like they’ve wasted all that money on him

Reactions: 3
I felt that too, have we ever seen his dad at any events?

His dad was there at the back filming it

Reactions: 1
so what are we having as the title for the new thread? can't wait for everyone to be back!

Reactions: 4
Should I upgrade to the Virgin sports package or buy the now tv footie pass 🥴!? I have both but don’t have a clue which will show more football
not sure if anyone answered this! so the now TV sports pass only gets you access to sky sports (if you're in the UK that is!) - which means you won't get to watch some of the prem games - they're split over BT sport and sky sports. BT sport also is the only place you can watch the champions league so all depends how much coverage you want. I personally would say a sports package with virgin would be better because then you get access to everything.

• Heart
not sure if anyone answered this! so the now TV sports pass only gets you access to sky sports (if you're in the UK that is!) - which means you won't get to watch some of the prem games - they're split over BT sport and sky sports. BT sport also is the only place you can watch the champions league so all depends how much coverage you want. I personally would say a sports package with virgin would be better because then you get access to everything.
Im with virgin network via mobile ..wonder if they have any packages

Amazing thank you! Virgin it is x

Do city ever post daily training content? Villa always post training pics daily, but not really seen any from city as of yet? Need some more JG content 😩

Do city ever post daily training content? Villa always post training pics daily, but not really seen any from city as of yet? Need some more JG content 😩
they post a lot of content on their app - lots of news and videos etc! i can see them capitulating on his popularity and posting a lot of content tbh.

I mean every now and then its fine but it was becoming a bit desperate
I think that’s a bit unkind. This started as a rave thread and goes through moments of filth regularly.
I don’t know why there seems to be this passive aggressive tendency to criticise thread content but preface it by saying unpopular opinion or just my opinion. You were the person who put an ‘unpopular opinion’ saying did anyone else think the thread was too objectifying?

Some people on here want to write filth. So what? Some want to talk football. Also fine. What was great about this thread was that both were accepted and there seemed no judgement for the thirst.
And it’s especially ludicrous to start simpering that you prefer the cleaner chat if you ever took part in the filth.
These comments are never ‘just’ innocent opinions. They are subtle directives to try to get the thread going in a certain way.

This thread thrives on (and was created to be) being a place of thirsty madness and also a place of calmer comments.
Maybe this isn’t the place for you if it bothers you so much? I don’t mean that unkindly.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think that’s a bit unkind. This started as a rave thread and goes through moments of filth regularly.
I don’t know why there seems to be this passive aggressive tendency to criticise thread content but preface it by saying unpopular opinion or just my opinion. You were the person who put an ‘unpopular opinion’ saying did anyone else think the thread was too objectifying?

Some people on here want to write filth. So what? Some want to talk football. Also fine. What was great about this thread was that both were accepted and there seemed no judgement for the thirst.
And it’s especially ludicrous to start simpering that you prefer the cleaner chat if you ever took part in the filth.
These comments are never ‘just’ innocent opinions. They are subtle directives to try to get the thread going in a certain way.

This thread thrives on (and was created to be) being a place of thirsty madness and also a place of calmer comments.
Maybe this isn’t the place for you if it bothers you so much? I don’t mean that unkindly.
Each to their own! Maybe I'm just old

yeah I think it's also the main reason this was put in the 'rave about' section of tattle. imo if you don't like a thirsty post, just scroll past it. i like that this thread can swing from dissecting where JG will potentially be utilised on the pitch to wondering if pickford eats ass. it's also been great for the non football fans, they've not been alienated by the football chat and (hopefully) been interested in the posts where we discuss his professional career

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.