Jack Grealish #9 backwards cap, socks with sliders.. sure as hell will still let him ride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought you were all joking about him liking Lillie Love Island's pics but he has actually liked Lillie Love Islands pics 😳😳😳😳 I'm sorry but I'd be bloody fuming if I was Sasha!

*googles how to sign up for the next season of Love Island*
let’s all sign up at least one of us will make it on 😂 see you in the Villa

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I thought you were all joking about him liking Lillie Love Island's pics but he has actually liked Lillie Love Islands pics 😳😳😳😳 I'm sorry but I'd be bloody fuming if I was Sasha!

*googles how to sign up for the next season of Love Island*
And they are still there for now so she must not of answered his dm yet.

Fuming is being nice he did it while she was there. He really don't care one bit

Reactions: 2
Title suggestions

Jack Grealish #10 - Close your mouth make yourself mute, just strip yourself down so we can see your birthday suit

Jack Grealish #10 - Puts the man in Man City, oh Jack babes you’re a bloody fitty

Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20210809-201454_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210809-201343_Instagram.jpg

I'm sure that's his mum.

At least she came out. Just a shame she's his cousin and not his gf

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.