Jack Grealish #9 backwards cap, socks with sliders.. sure as hell will still let him ride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone find a photo of Sasha from the meet and greet ?
Good to see our Prince looking so bloody fit

Reactions: 6
For me he became hot from 2019. Prior to that no. Well done Jack good looking great footballer amazing family friends and partner. He has won life lottery and thats before mentioning he is rich

Reactions: 8
She's here around 35 secs in

Ahhh I missed that!! I feel this weird comfort in knowing he’s got Sasha with him tbf. He must have felt so nervous going out to that crowd at least she’s sticking by him and supporting him all the way.

Reactions: 5
🤣🤣🤣 your not wrong. And while he was with her he was liking Lillie from love Island pictures and he don't even follow her so he has had to go looking.
Omg saw that! He liked her latest one, and the one of her in a white bikini. Naughty boy 😒

Reactions: 2
For me he became hot from 2019. Prior to that no. Well done Jack good looking great footballer amazing family friends and partner. He has won life lottery and thats before mentioning he is rich
I've been in love since he made his villa debut in 2014 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.