Jack Grealish #9 backwards cap, socks with sliders.. sure as hell will still let him ride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
GUYS HE IS MORE BEAUTIFUL IN REAL LIFE
OMG I am so envious, but so glad you got to see him. Just watched it on man c website, he looked good👍🏻

So glad we are back…missed this thread today and all you thirsty Jack lovers🤣

Was that Sasha in background when he came out to meet fans? Green outfit with white cap on?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Spotted someone who's related to a friend of mine on that video. He's one of the official photographers at City. Not sure how i missed that but must remake his acquaintance 🤣

Reactions: 7
Did anyone actually get pictures with him? Is it that time where I search his IG tag like a teenager who doesn’t have responsibilities 😭😭😭

Sasha not wearing blue, missing a trick. That god awful green jacket. Cheap af

Reactions: 3
Did anyone actually get pictures with him? Is it that time where I search his IG tag like a teenager who doesn’t have responsibilities 😭😭😭
You couldn’t get right next to him because he’s in a protected player bubble

Oh my God! I’d be drenched too ygm 😉. I can’t believe how close you got to our cult leader.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
not very private of her 😂 which one is it hun in the spotlight or not?
She’s going to do her best to claim her man now, it may be because her followers have tripled since the Euros as well. Gotta get herself a nice nest egg in case he drops her.

Reactions: 3
She’s going to do her best to claim her man now, it may be because her followers have tripled since the Euros as well. Gotta get herself a nice nest egg in case he drops her.
My mates convinced that if he does give her an allowance she saves half of it cause there is no way she’s spending it on her wardrobe with the tackiness/cheapness of some of her clothes

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just started watching breaking bad from the beginning I’m hoping my love of Jesse Pinkman will give me a break from obsessing over JG. Can’t believe I had the ick for all of 2 days last week 🙃

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.